Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

No one man should have all that Psycho-Power.

DeepDickPizza posted:

Hey friends. How was Raw?

Fantastic, goldberg is the best!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

They shoulda stuck by wrestlemania's original name, "The Colossal Tussle".

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

AsInHowe posted:

Maryse is better at talking than Nikki, and she barely speaks English.

Watching those videos the big takeaway for me is Maryse actually looks better as Nikki than Nikki does, its quite disconcerting.

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

Eli Wiggum posted:

Did Heel Cole just come to an abrupt end? I don't really remember any sort of storyline behind him "turning face" again

If I remember right, they just kinda dropped it cold turkey when Lawler had the heart attack.

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

Venomous posted:

Might as well face it. Roman Reigns is the new ace of the WWE. So it goes. So it bloody well goes.

Well going by how it happened last time, everyone will finally respect him in about 8-10 more years.

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Bray Wyatt is tired of these mother fuckin snakes on this mother fuckin ramp. And also being a complete loser.

If Cena is Big match John

Bray is Small match Wyatt. He can't win it when it matters to save his life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

VJeff posted:

Like, jesus, what was the point of Bray pinning Cena and AJ clean now? Is Bray just gonna go back to being the same chump he was again?

Of course he is why would you think otherwise.

My hope is he randomly attacks Mojo Rawley and then tell him how "they've all been lying to you man".

• Locked thread