Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008
Can someone explain to me why Heyman changed his tongues speak mid-curse? Was it because Goldberg's also Jewish, I guess?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008

They want to put a few "must see" matches on the preshow because otherwise why the gently caress would anyone watch a 10-hour or whatever Wrestlemania. They arguably attempted the same thing last year by having the Ryback/Kalisto US Title match on the pre-show. (Also I guess the SD women's match is analogous to the 10-women tag they had last year.)

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008
I don't know if this is a widely known story, but anyways, here's Kurt Angle talking about that time he bribed his way out of getting a fifth DUI: http://news.nationalpost.com/arts/strung-out-how-kurt-angle-stayed-in-the-game-as-both-a-wrestler-and-a-broken-man

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008
I don't really watch much sports stuff but I always found it weird when JBL or other old wrasslin' guys say "I'm hot" whenever they mean "I'm angry" about something.

• Locked thread