Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I hope Goldberg wins so that their story ends the same way it has been through the whole thing: Goldberg completely has Lesnar's number and Lesnar cannot fight him the end no moral.

projecthalaxy fucked around with this message at 07:01 on Mar 28, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Here is that The New Day VR experience you wanted:

https://youtu.be/mDCM3rqA5Dc

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

What match is going to go on last, I wonder? It has to be either Roman/Taker or Lesnar/Goldberg, right? I can't imagine the fans will be happy for either one, really.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Also the Shield coming out in skull masks and brutally 0wning the Old Age Outlaws in like 4 minutes was good.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I liked 19, despite the HHH vs Booker match. It was my first Mania I was a fan for and Michaels vs Jericho is one of my favorite feuds ever. I think it's one of the best.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

The best part of Mania 9 was Macho Man, the color guy, saying that Doink used a powerful spell to clone himself and attack Crush, and nobody disputing him. That's the canon, official, announced explanation.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Im glad there is a big Ladder Match at Mania but now but I am a little worried about it since Cass has already taken Sheamus to like 0.4 Mercury in a promo segment. He is not very good.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Enzo, the bad wrestler who loves chicken in inappropriate ways.
Cass, the bad wrestler who hides one nipple only.

Together, they steal screentime from the good wrestlers.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Other than Asuka and other possible surprises, who are the available Smackdown women? Nikki and Maryse are in the tag match so we have Becky, Nattie, Alexa, Mickie, Carmella, Naomi probably, am I missing anyone?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I hppe Austin Aries gets an enormous cape for mania. Ten feet tall. Massive cape. The ultimate thrill ride of capes.

rovert posted:

LOTS of former wrestlers and valets are being brought in. WWE 2K18 are scanning them. 2008 is the anniversary of the Divas title is the theory.

Personally would expect Victoria.

Hey neat. Thanks rov.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Tato posted:

those are some pretty mean sistas

What would you even do with half the old-school divas in a WWE 2k18 game if they're playable? Their entire moveset would just be slaps.

Don't talk like you're not excited to finally play the Asuka vs BB Bush dream match everyone is clamoring for.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I am rapidly becoming an Austin Aries fan. Dude is cool.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Spikeguy posted:

#askquestions.

Yeah thats the thing. I never saw him wrestle on the indies and stuff so all I knew of him was that and the Christie Hemme thing. Hes a really great commentator and worker though.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

ribtstu posted:

is there anything any of you are excited for on the mania card? i never sat and really looked at it until now and it does not look good

The Ladder match, Aries vs Neville, and Dean vs Corbin should all be fun. Other stuff might be too.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

St Evan Echoes posted:

Jericho v Owens should be fantastic, both guys have done a killer job building the match and the crowd should be super into it

I keep forgetting that match is on the card.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Gatts posted:

Why...um...why not just make the pre show part of the regular show? Is there a difference?

The preshow is free on Youtube and stuff, main show is pay only. Also a 3 hour show followed by a 6.5 hour show sounds less scary to commit to than a 10 hour show.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Blaise330 posted:

Aren't preshow matches like 8 mins long with commercials so they can fit more Booker T? Quack quack

Last year Kalisto vs Ryback went 9 minutes, the 10 woman tag went 13, and Usos vs Dudleys went 6.

E: year before, the 4 way tag went 9 minutes and the Andre went 18.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Chinston Wurchill posted:

They should just hang both sets of belts for the tag title match and have three SD teams join in as well. Think of the carnage!

Sheamsaro vs The Club vs Enzo and Cass vs American Alpha vs The Fat Usos vs Slater and Rhyno? Thats a good ladder match.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I assume they will announce a Smackdown tag title match tonight. It would be cool to have The Fat Usos, managed by their dad, WWE Hall of Famer Rikishi, face American Alpha managed by their dad, new Hall of Famer Kurt Angle.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

NXT is basically Wrestlicious. A lame dude (HHH/the Wrestlicious guy) uses money he did not earn (Vince's money/lottery winnings) to pay cool wrestlers to pretend to be his friend and act like he isn't lame.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

So the booth is going to be what, like Cole, Corey, and JBL for Mania? King maybe?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Bas Rutten shows us how to defend ourselves in a bar fight again, with a bada bing bada boom bada crush the organs of john layfield

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Mauro should run over JBL with the wcw white hummer. Except like for real

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

WWE just put out a Youtube update saying Mark Henry has been entered in the Andre. I expect Braun will throw him out to look strong. Again.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Why arent the Smackdown tag titles being defended? Do they need warm bodies for the ARMBAR that badly?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

It's like the secret space ramp from that Royal Rumble main event but all the time. That's cool.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I hope Roman vs Undertaker is made a No Countouts match so they can both have their required nap with without a mean old ref hassling them.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Midnightghoul posted:

Roman Reigns being popular is fake news

I...love...the big dog. I will ... cheer for... the big dog.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Dias posted:

Shawn/HHH x Aleister/Vince would be a good WM match, yeah.

Now I am just imagining Vince in his trademark You're Fired voice yelling "Haaaaail...SATAAAAAAAN". It works.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Is there going to be even one match tonight that compares to takeover? Has there ever been in the Takeover era?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

The ARMBAR is going to be filled with a lot of very big boys. Show, Strowman, Henry, Killian Dane, probably Rusev. Some enormous dudes imo.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Here are the people currently confirmed on the website for the ARMBAR:

Sami Zayn, Braun Strowman, Goldust, R-Truth, Curtis Axel, Dolph Ziggler, Jey Uso, Jimmy Uso, Chad Gable, Jason Jordan, Primo, Epico, Bo Dallas, Jinder Mahal, Rhyno, Heath Slater, Apollo Crews, Mojo Rawley, Big Show, Curt Hawkins, Tyler Breeze, Fandango, Tian Bing, Mark Henry, Killian Dain.

Do you think we will get a surprise legend entry like Tatanka this year?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

http://m.imgur.com/a/EB8US

Someone made all the Wrestlemania posters into KOMania posters

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

where was samoa joe please

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I would have liked to see samoa joe, please. He should have burst forth from the trunk of hhh's tricycle.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

If your opinions on wrestlemania, or indeed any issue or subect, arent operating on at least two tiers of ironic detachment, that's very bad.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I heard from my sources that Roman and Taker were planning to have a good match, but Dewey Foley came and slapped them around and made them have the bad match, instead.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I would prefer if Roman jobbed to like Tyler Breeze or Dillinger or somebody so that Ziggler does not get money and attention, imo.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I've got this idea for a new Network reality show. Basically JBL and Dolph Ziggler are handcuffed together and left in a parking lot somewhere. End of show. I think it'll get over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

It's not that Roman had the worst Wrestlemania main event ever, it's just that literally all of the other ones were better than it.

• Locked thread