Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I wrote a haiku aboit the main event

The cool spring wind blows.
Giant Gonzalez had a better undertaker match than roman reigns. Giant Gonzalez. Come on.
The dead man goes home.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Cardboard Box posted:

i think your meter is off

All i know is it looked like both roman and taker had gotten into the chloroform bottle again

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Cardboard Box posted:

it was very big. like, huge.

You can't ignore the size of this ramp.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I disagree with everyone saying roman probably caught heat for not being able to lift the Undertaker. Sure, a pro wrestler probably would, but I bet Roman got a standing ovation and ten thousand dollars and was allowed to stay up past his bedtime, instead.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Personally i feel I was cheated out of a backstage segment this year because if there was one I feel it would with 100% certainty included Jim Duggan dabbing because Wrestlemania

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Golashes posted:

R
_A
__M
_P
S
_N
__A
_K
E
I
_S
__R
_E
A
_L

Ramp Snake is just one aspect of The Massive Ramp, the best character on the show.

• Locked thread