Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Sanguinia posted:

I'm not going to lie, the Broken Hardys burning through Raw's poo poo tag division to set up a confrontation with New Day could be the only thing that makes me give a poo poo about it again at this point. Complaints about Smackdown's tag division being dead due to lacking screentime and storylines may have merit, but at least they're only theoretically buried due to lack of exposure instead of actually buried.

Also, its hard to envision the Broken Hardyz (or even Hardy Boyz classic edition) fitting in with Smackdown's division. I feel like they would stick out like a sore thumb. But for some reason the Broken version seems like it would slot in with what Raw has going pretty seamlessly. Can't say for sure why, its just a feeling.

I still hope the Broken Hardyz interrupt the New Day at Mania, just so Xavier could tell him he knew he'd come.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread