Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

projecthalaxy posted:

I hope Goldberg wins so that their story ends the same way it has been through the whole thing: Goldberg completely has Lesnar's number and Lesnar cannot fight him the end no moral.

same bc i'd seriously rather prefer the same goldberg squash than the same lesnar squash cause at least its a lot shorter.

i wish i had a "being john malkovich" view inside someone who was truly psyched about goldberg/lesnar 3. that'd probably be a better skit than anything the new day is gonna do on sunday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Roman said some words on Jericho's podcast:

well i guess everyone's new goal is to make romans wife turn heel on him

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

that'd make for a sick nakamura entrance, oh well. triple h's metal gear entrance will have to do.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Uncle Ulty posted:

I'm at Axxxxxess, at Breezango are here signing stuff, but they are dressed up as Chet Chetterfield and Mr. Macklemore.

Owwwwwwns

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Asuka ember moon should be really good. The tag match has two teams of great workers and a couple solid hoss dudes. Tommy end vs Almas is probably gonna be the best match of the show.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Do it ironically posted:

Stupid that the Miz didn't win while Cena is going to be part timing but who knows I thought dean would drop the belt as well

i gotta say it'd be funny to have cena try and get up and do the total bellas storyline proposal after getting his rear end beat.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

The Cosby Mysteries posted:

A full episode? Since the draft I think and just watch highlights on the Youtube channel. He's still good right?

he hasnt been on smackdown for like a month because of probably mental health issues.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Vaah posted:

Here's hoping for a NJPW invasion with Finn Nak Gallows and Anderson coming out together and wrecking poo poo

That'd be a good way to introduce nak, even though he wasn't bullet club, but who cares. Since AJ is probably leaving SD they could write a rivalry storyline about leadership of Totally Not Bullet Club to jump start the new year, and get Finn in his first real main roster storyline.

• Locked thread