Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

When the drug test comes back positive for performance enhancing drugs.
Daniel Bryan has been one of the worst things to happen to babyface wrestlers in WWE. Now they only book babyfaces to lose because it worked for Bryan, and cut off any momentum a babyface could get if they actually won once in a while.

Except for Roman of course, but they don't book him correctly either so who the gently caress knows

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

The Miz doing the lollipop guild version of Daniel Bryan was the best thing that happened on SD last night. Give that man all of the titles.

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

AsInHowe posted:

The big question on any Cena proposal is why Wrestlemania, shouldn't contract signings be done on the go home show?

I know this is a joke but the Cena proposal is probably going to be the only notable thing that happens at Wrestlemania that is notable for being a good thing. As opposed to all of the other notable Wrestlemania Moments which will only be notable for how awful and tone deaf they are.

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

I really want Enzo to become a manager and instead of using a weapon to hit Cass's opponent, Cass just picks up Enzo and uses him like a weapon and they have to sell being hit by Enzo just like they would getting struck with a belt or something.

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

I can't wait for Seth to vomit all over Triple H live at Wrestlemania, the ultimate thrill ride

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

It's better than part timer vs. part timer.

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

Two really funny things about Wrestlemania:

Dean Ambrose, the man who had a nothing match on the pre-show, had the best match with Triple H out of the three Shield members by a country mile.

Stephanie McMahon still thinks the proper comeuppance for an entire year of being a blight to weekly television is a single bump that hardly qualifies as a bump.

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

Professor Funk posted:

Yeah let's have Stephanie McMahon fall of a 20 foot tall ladder next year I think that would be great

Yeah, because that's what I was implying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

Dave only said the main event is going to be Brock vs. Roman for the belt. They never said who would be holding the belt. It's entirely possible for Brock to drop the belt at some other PPV, and then either win it back, or Roman picks it up in time for the match to happen at WM.

• Locked thread