Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

At first I thought this was going to be a picture of a giant sinkhole. Turns out I may have been right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

Dave says Reigns is selling more merch than any other full-timer. We Did It

I wonder what total sales are like

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Frankston posted:

Where do they keep these lovely statues?

More importantly, who gets to blast them with cum?

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

bradzilla posted:

This is still happening dude.

Also I can't wait to see the WM crowd react to Roman beating Taker after 7 hours :allears:

Iron nap match

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

The_Rob posted:

That's a smart rear end kid.

You forgot the hyphen, but I dunno where it should go

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Oh wow. Freaked me out for a second, thought this was me until I saw it was Naomi and not Cameron.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Writer Cath posted:

gently caress YEAH!

The dream never died for me.

Woah yeah I didn't think about that. We have AJ, Heath, Drew and Jinder. What a day!

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

So HHH's entrance will involve some huge fuckoff sword? I'm in.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

sportsgenius86 posted:

I'm watching the HOF now and goddamn quit letting Warrior's batshit wife talk Jesus Christ. This lady is loving horrible.

Skip the whole thing until the kid starts talking about wrestling

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

SamuraiFoochs posted:

If you ever get to the point where I can't muster even cursory optimism, excitement, and or hope for WrestleMania just Old Yeller me. Christ, WWE has broken y'all. :(

It has. However, I am excited to use WrestleMania as an excuse to eat a bunch of junk food and read a bunch of hilarious posts and listen to Roman Reigns get boo'd bigly.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

I got a bag of lays cheddar and sour cream chips and some jerky. I think that's it. I didn't plan too well this year. May have to hit up yummy.com during the pre show.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Ostentatious posted:

Lol imagine not liking wrestlemania

I think you meant to say "remember"

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

fart blood posted:

So DDP's wife "beat cancer the holistic way"?

So...she still has cancer then?

Yeah, the more I thought about that the angrier I got at DDP for even saying it.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Dammit don't make me hate DDP!

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

DoctorGonzo posted:

Just LOL if you have something more complicated than chips and beer.

JUST LOL!

Still chips and jerky. I may be fine with this outcome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Bray Wyatt is tired of these mother fuckin snakes on this mother fuckin ramp. And also being a complete loser.

• Locked thread