Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

everyone is just a catchphrase dispenser who wrestles every now and then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

rehearsed matches is the secret reason to sasha being loving awful in the ring after she got called up

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Jim Cornette is a carny son of a bitch and I cant believe he is milking every single penny out of this, I am aghast

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Ok as loving shite I think most of the card is that set is cool and I cant wait till one of the elderly men wrestling breaks their hip walking down that ramp

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

It's great that Randy and Miz Dad can reminisce over that one time Randy beat the poo poo out of Miz in front of his parents and Miz Dad was corpsing the entire time

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

What kind of a loving idiot wanted to see Hogan/Flair when they were in the same company, ugh

Who the gently caress would ever want to see Hogan/Rock at WM 18

Why the christ were people clamoring for a Sting/Undertaker match before Real Estate Steve died

why the gently caress would anyone want to see any match ever

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

I watched until the ring was filled with worms during Bray/Orton and got too tired to continue. I completely flipped my poo poo at Triple H's stupid loving tricycle entrance tho, sorry for everyone in wrestletalk who had to listen to me laugh for five minutes.

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Heavy Metal posted:

Remember those Bayley/Sasha NXT matches? Am I on crazy pills here? (that's a Zoolander joke)

you mean the matches they spent five years rehearsing before the shows?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Heavy Metal posted:

Asuka and Bayley matches were good!

it doesnt take a lot of skill to ragdoll around the ring while asuka murders you

• Locked thread