Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Sheamus got a really nasty gash on Raw
:nws:https://twitter.com/WWESheamus/status/846564732920320000:nws:
:barf:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

The_Rob posted:

Yeah that's my favorite thing. HHH picked up dudes who were really good and everyone already liked and respected. Then he stands there like he found some unknown talent.
Isn't that what Vince did in the 80s to kill the territories?

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

The_Rob posted:

Yeah but AJ is legit the best wrestler in the world. When bullshit is happening in a company with people you don't give a poo poo about. Why not try and piss wwe off a bit. Who gives a poo poo about playing nice with a publicly traded corporation who mistreats its talent and actively hates their fans.
How bout not paying them money which would actually probably piss them off

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

IcePhoenix posted:

Baron Corbin, Bray Wyatt, American Alpha, Sasha, Bayley, Enzo and Cass, Rusev, Corey Graves (slightly different situation but still relevant I think), Alexa Bliss...am I forgetting anyone? I feel like I'm forgetting someone.
Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaun

Also there are a bunch of NXT wrestlers that are pretty good or not bad with little indy XP

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Gonzo McFee posted:

I just want the HGH Mortal Kombat cosplayer to feel bad. I have Progress and NJPW for wrestling.
This is funny since Progress is in cahoots with the WWE as of late

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Enzo is a manager, but in a company that hates managers so he has to wrestle. Anyway I hope they win even if they've been overexposed and tarnished from booking, they probably want NXT wrestlers to win at this Mania since its in Orlando.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

The_Rob posted:

Maybe they can make them actual employees instead of private contractors then.
I wish if not WWE, every other wrestling company to try and do this, giving wrestlers employee benefits and health insurance might make them want to stay even. Though I suppose the problem is that doing so would bankrupt these companies with the costs to give all the workers a fair share. I don't know I'm not an accountant so can someone explain to me if I'm off base in thinking this?

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Man you could besiege Masada with that ramp :v:

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Marquis de Pyro posted:

That's pretty much what the NFL does at all times actually
NHL does it too along with the MLB

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Vaguido posted:

It's better than part timer vs. part timer.
Plus the heat Roman will get beating Taker will solve the energy crisis

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

The show was better than my expectations because I didn't have any expectations. It was wrestling and that's good enough for me. See you at the Raw thread for another day of wrestling.

Then I'll see you for the Smackdown thread, where I will continue supporting wrestling because that's what I do.
Ahhh much like how I treated every test in middle school by assuming I failed and being pleasantly surprised that I got a C+.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

It'll be fun to listen to Taker on podcasts and stories about wrestler's court and his fear of pickles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Raskolnikov38 posted:

so who beats brock for the belt before the golden child? unless he just drops it due to not wanting to leave his farm until the 3rd c-130 of cash from vince comes in
He could lose it in a triple threat

• Locked thread