Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

why should I care about this loser's workout? lifting all those logs and still lost clean to Roman like a chump. he's no monster, get him out of the big dog's yard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Fans should chant "LOVE AND HIP HOP" because it's the better show and what they should be at home watching instead.

Also I find it funny how at first when they moved Enzo and Cass to the main roster, people were fretting about them splitting the pair because they loved Cass' size and Enzo was going to be pushed aside into the abyss. Now people realize they both suck and everything is okay.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

rovert posted:

They are bringing the likes of Teri Runnels and Jacqueline!

those are some pretty mean sistas

What would you even do with half the old-school divas in a WWE 2k18 game if they're playable? Their entire moveset would just be slaps.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Enzo is very good at saying stupid bullshit that makes me hate him and then getting his head violently kicked off by Sheamus. It's the perfect role for him

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

The_Rob posted:

I feel like this needs to be said every time some one has always been bad, but has anyone ever thought hmmmm maybe the booking is bad? Class and Enzo aren't great workers but they can get it done in the ring. Maybe it's that they never have any sort of real angle going on and are given dumb garbage to do. I know wwe are great at booking and they rarely ever gently caress up but it's just a thought.

get it done? the dude hosed up a simple irish whip over the ropes from Cesaro and nearly killed himself sliding under the ropes in that Vaudvillains match. He doesn't belong anywhere near a ring

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

House shows are the most fun I've ever actually had watching WWE. You can get front row seats for cheap. There are actual matches, they play to the fans and do goofy poo poo, and everything has an actual finish that puts the babyfaces over and sends people home happy. House shows are cool and good

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Goldberg workin' hard to re-create the boo filled atmosphere of his first Wrestlemania match. use a jackhammer and get your rear end unchapped

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

MotU posted:

youve been spreading lies that acai juice, works fine hey la hey la DDP killed his family

I love you

Also, DDP got a good match out of Goldberg. I think we should give him the benefit of the doubt on all things

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Regardless of the result, I'll be happy to see the Undertaker perform on the BIGGEST STAGE OF THEM ALL one last time and hope he comes out to his Katy Perry music again

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

He's right about Wrestlemania no longer defining him. He showed up to look awful at the Royal Rumble this year as well!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Chatter about nothing but the Roman match just highlights what nothing matches Jericho/Owens and Orton/Wyatt were. Those both were like 6+ month storylines that resulted in....just normal matches. The Festival of Friendship betrayal was so awesome and then the payoff is....that. Just so underwhelming for some reason. The finishes just came out of nowhere.

• Locked thread