Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

t h e

u l t i m a t e

t h r i l l

r i d e

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

Alan_Shore posted:

That Raw sounds like loving garbage

then, now, forever

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

~for now~

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

OldTennisCourt posted:

Hey guys hope you dug that awesome NXT show with incredible performers putting on clinics of some of the best wrestling of year! MANIA TIME GUYS!

Here's a dude we've been giving a failed push to for years fighting a super old dude who he's 100% gonna beat and everyone's gonna hate it!

How about two dudes who put on one of the worst Mania main events of all time doing it again a decade later!

And hold on to your butts for some dude who isn't even a real pro wrestler but whose dad owns the company in a match with a guy that everyone on earth would much rather be seeing in any other match!

:same:

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

Yes hi excuse me, is this the line for the ULTIMATE THRILL RIDE?

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

Mania definitely peaked at the ladder match, but I mean unless Roman was made fun of and squashed by Undertaker merciless the return of team extreme was always going to be the high water mark. Better than last year, still.

gently caress this guy

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

Would most people agree that half of Mania well exceeded expectations they had somewhere around last Monday night at ~11:15pm and the other half was exactly or worse than they expected?

I'd edge my enjoyment on the glass half full side, though. My friends who do not watch wrestling had a fine time and better yet, immediately recognized how poo poo Roman is.

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

a.lo posted:

I am not watching Raw

I will watch Raw to witness the destruction of my favorite stars debuting/returning to put over Roman Reigns

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

If Finn returns and isn't going to be a baby face tonight I at least hope he pretends to join newevolution but then instead kicks them all in the dick and rejoins his rightful place in the Balor Club

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

I'm sad there was no fight up and/or down the ramp

• Locked thread