Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

projecthalaxy posted:

Here is that The New Day VR experience you wanted:

https://youtu.be/mDCM3rqA5Dc

That is definitely not the New Day VR experience I wanted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Isn't his merch like the #2 seller at live shows after Cena?

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Mulaney Power Move posted:

maybe i am looking at this from the wrong angle but i swear i remember tailgating where that pond is now when i went to ucf

I think you are looking from the wrong angle since that is not a new lake.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

My friend bought a parking pass, so thankfully I don't have to worry about driving. Gonna get some tailgate stuff, too.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

No he kidnapped and drugged her to marry her duh

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Someone was wondering about merch sales earlier and known #FakeNews man Shave Sheltzer claims that Roman is the top seller among full-timers (since Cena is considered a part-timer).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Chris James 2 posted:

If that were the goal, VINTAGE would absolutely be "Finish Your Drink"
Taking a shot is worse IMO since "drink" is likely a beer or at worst a mixed drink, and finishing it means you're not drinking a whole thing

• Locked thread