Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Senerio posted:

I still hope the Broken Hardyz interrupt the New Day at Mania, just so Xavier could tell him he knew he'd come.

Nah, it would be a bit different.

Xavier Woods! I knew you'd come... on Paige!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Enzo was better when he was doing new material each week. Instead now he kinda retreads everything, especially "cuppa haters" which really makes his shtick wear thin.

Sheamus and Cesaro are also a million times better, so it's hard to cheer for Enzo and Cass when there's an infinitely better team right there.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

dromal phrenia posted:

ahahAHAHAHAHA please tell me that ronaldo bust is someone's avatar

and i guess its time to dust off the ol' microsoft paint and crop that so i can use it as a reaction image

That bust looks more like Alberto Del Rio than Ronaldo.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

gently caress yeah!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BY0PxoilxzM

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Abroham Lincoln posted:

the resemblance is uncanny

ChocoJoe

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

The Hardys probably saved this show.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Orton also got Harper to turn face so that was cool.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Cardboard Box posted:

oh yeah hogan vs sid, bam bam bigelow vs lawrence taylor and miz vs cena totally blew it away

LT vs. Bam Bam was better, yes.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Vaah posted:

Here's hoping for a NJPW invasion with Finn Nak Gallows and Anderson coming out together and wrecking poo poo

They should set that up as going to happen, but then like someone said earlier, the Hardys dip the Club into the Lake of Regeneration and we get Chadd 2 Badd and Festus, but then Festus falls in again and we get Tex Ferguson.

Nakamura also needs to go to Smackdown.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I don't know how anyone can cheer for holocaust denier Roman Reigns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Bill Goldberg posted:

"fine, you guys want the holocaust to be real so badly, i'll show you a real holocaust..."

lol man, that botch is completely on Roman. Drops Taker, then THE POWERHOUSE can't even lift him up again.

• Locked thread