Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

St Evan Echoes posted:

Good morning friends, who else is looking forward to SMACKDOWN LIVE tonight? :)
Yesss, sorry to the suckas who still watch RAW but today is TUESDAY, The Official Day of the A Show

We're going to have a good thread with good posters watching a good show, just like every week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

i would like to restate my opinion that the correct thing to do is chant "BORING" when something sucks

boooo is for people doing dastardly things, BORING is for people who need to gently caress off

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Wrong. It just makes them immediately laugh people off even more than usual.

That's why I think people should start chanting something like "PLEASE TURN ROMAN". "Die Rocky Die" was one of the major things that made them turn Rock. People need to use their voices specifically and pointedly and "CM PUNK" is a lovely chant for idiots.
i figure the chants they're most likely to react to are ones that make them look bad. thats why i think BORING works - no one wants their fans (or their investors) tuning in and hearing thousands of people scream BORING at the product

i dont entirely hate the idea of, say, 'die roman die' but i dont like your polite replacement. do not chant 'please' at vince mcmahon, he will destroy you for your weakness. also i don't want roman to turn heel as badly as i want him shoved further down the card so better people can main event

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

The_Rob posted:

Them laughing it off is the equivalent of the forum poster claiming he is the puppet master. If they actually laughed it off they would never feel the need to mention it at all.

have you considered the possibility that those posters actually do believe they are a puppet master? you underestimate the power of delusion, both with internet posters and with millionaire carnies

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

roman is getting worse looking by the day and his athleticism doesn't wow me. give a god-push to handsome rusev immediately

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

exploded mummy posted:

He had shoulder surgery

and yet rusev isn't talking to the WWE universe live via satellite feed, to update us on his shoulder and make us jealous by showing lana fawning all over him

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

SD womens match on first should let me know whether to actively watch the show or just keep it on while I do something more entertaining and/or worthwhile

im not sure i can maintain my Smackdown Live!-style 200 shitposts per hour for all 10 hours of wrestlemania anyway

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

DoctorGonzo posted:

Yeah that was dreadful. Im over WACKY Dean, send him to raw to re join the Shield against HHH team of fat fucks, HHHTFF.

but then we might lose renee and we need her for talking smack :ohdear:

just replace ambrose with harper in all ways including dating renee

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

given the massive contract just to live with him, the cena/nikki prenup is going to be insaaaaaane

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

harper replaces ambrose in all things, match is now harper vs. corbin :unsmigghh:

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

^ please tell me Alexa Bliss rolled her eyes and said "Excuse you. RUDE!" when your son tried to talk to her

Jack Anderson posted:

So weird that Cena and Danielson are technically family.

'my sister-in-laws boyfriend' is not technically family.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

IcePhoenix posted:

"my-sister-in-law's very long term boyfriend that we also live with sometimes" is actually a great definition of "technically family," as if they were married there wouldn't be any technicalities.

that is not what technically means

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

i dont know if robots have feelings, but one thing i know about nier:automata is that i want to feel that robot's rear end

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

on one hand i am glad the smackdown ladies get their time on the real wrestlemania and not the preshow

on the other hand i'm worried it will happen after the inevitable fatigue and/or annoyance sets in and i stop watching

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

ahahAHAHAHAHA please tell me that ronaldo bust is someone's avatar

and i guess its time to dust off the ol' microsoft paint and crop that so i can use it as a reaction image

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

bradzilla posted:

This is still happening dude.

Also I can't wait to see the WM crowd react to Roman beating Taker after 7 hours :allears:

i dont think id even have the energy to boo or chant anything by that point

i'd either be asleep or i would have already left since i don't actually care who wins that match (which is Reigns)

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

i will accept orton's victory IF, and only IF, ramp snake becomes a regular part of his entrance

i laughed for his entire walk down the ramp and i need a weekly dose of that stuttering n64 graphic snake awkwardly trying to keep pace with orton

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

still thinkin' 'bout that snake :grin:

• Locked thread