Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

VJeff posted:

Whooooof. Roman. Buddy.

I hate CM Punk like poison, this is on record,

he's a hypocrite carny that bizarrely thinks he's better than other hypocrite carnies,

but, skinny-fat did that spot with no problem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost

Chris James 2 posted:

1. lolfoochs

2. :rip: Taker

3 and most importantly. To complete Reigns' dominating run, not only should he retire Cena at Mania 35 (to compliment Taker today and Brock at 34), he should retire Dwayne at 36. Make Reigns The Greatest Star of All Time

Dwayne is actually worth more than the brand so they can't afford him anymore

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost

Ostentatious posted:

why are you blaming roman reigns for not being able to lift taker's old, sandbagging rear end

i mean in all actuality that botch was neither of their fault, undertaker couldn't even bend over let alone jump to give roman the leverage he needed, and roman was put in an awkward position in trying a spot that they had no business doing

if anyone gets the blame its the person who called that spot

the botch was fortunate in that it would of ended in clear disaster

however,

Cena could have got him up and conducted the spot safely.

e - and what the hell do you mean sandbagging, taker struggled his best to get momentum

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost

Ostentatious posted:

undertaker without hips or knees will never get the momentum needed to get that spot going in a million years, he wasn't trying to sandbag, it just ended up happening despite his best efforts and it was sad to watch

and yeah cena would have got him up, but bear in mind that cena is a freak of nature (brock could have done it as well, but he is also crazy strong)

Sandbagging as a pro-wrestling term has a specific negative connotation, sandbagging implies an intentional sabotage

as in, Hardcore Holly tried to sandbag a rookie Brock Lesnar and got his neck broke about it

Taker didn't intentionally sandbag (sabotage that spot), it just was a bad idea

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost

Chris James 2 posted:

network numbers

1.66 million paid
1.94 million free plus paid

i'm cancelling my free trial because Cena would've got Taker up

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004