Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Good morning friends, who else is looking forward to SMACKDOWN LIVE tonight? :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

I'm gonna miss it Live :smith:

Maybe you can watch SMACKDOWN almost LIVE instead, friend :)

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Jericho v Owens should be fantastic, both guys have done a killer job building the match and the crowd should be super into it

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

okay maybe they didn't do that good a job :sigh:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Maybe everyone will die while Rusev is out injured and then Raw will be 3 hours of Rusev playing all the different characters and the WWE will finally get those ratings back

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Jesus Christ :smith:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Skaw posted:

Just take him to open mic night at a comedy club, and your wish will be granted.
:lol:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I'm looking forward to Sasha being a heel so she Was Always Good again

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

DoctorGonzo posted:

The cool kids were playing Horizon Zero Dawn and downloading the Gwent beta.

Cool kids being an apposite term since video games are for children

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Frankston posted:

Do black people even get sunburns??
:chloe:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

MotU posted:

youve been spreading lies that acai juice, works fine hey la hey la DDP killed his family
god :drat:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I like that they used Taker's streak ultimately to get Roman over, hosed that up a year later, then after another 2 years used Taker's retirement to get Roman over and will doubtless gently caress that up too

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

The Landstander posted:

Roman will spend the opening Raw segment eating Taker's coat and hat to boos
I would watch a WWE Network special that was a shot for shot remake of Werner Herzog Eats His Shoe but with Roman and the coat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Gonz posted:

Roman's new revamped gimmick: Pubic Wig Salesman
So he steals Taker's powers, and decides to become the Merkin Badass?

• Locked thread