Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

How do they know that it is Roman that sells the tickets? Is there actually marketing research to support this or is the idea that because he is the top guy he is the prime mover? Because the latter sounds along the lines of Vince's assumption that steroid physique = charisma. Like they always say you can't define "it" which implies charisma is subjective but then they treat what they think of as charismatic as some kind of universal standard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

oldpainless posted:

If you really want to make a change in WWE then take a look at the man in the mirror

edit: whoops, beaten. well whatever.

Mulaney Power Move fucked around with this message at 21:54 on Mar 28, 2017

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

maybe i am looking at this from the wrong angle but i swear i remember tailgating where that pond is now when i went to ucf

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Endless Mike posted:

I think you are looking from the wrong angle since that is not a new lake.

you're right. it's 90 degrees off.

anyway that used to be a bad part of town. i remember having trouble getting cab drivers to pick us up there one time.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Has anyone else noticed that Dean is starting to look like Robert Ginty

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

bring back the territories and make wrestling great again

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

enzo's only move besides his chicken strip strut is just getting picked up by cass and thrown on top of someone

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

a drunk loudmouthed texas redneck and a sensitive bipolar guy make kind of a lovely announce team when you think about it

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Looks like Kerry Von Erich except not dumb, drunk, and high enough

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

And people call jbl a piece of poo poo because they like him too

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

I wanted Tensai to beat up the shield anyway

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

What's with David Crosby in that photo

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

wouldn't it be something if it all ends with roman beating undertaker and wrestlemania goes out in a chorus of boos, and the next day vince and everyone else is all pissed that "the fans ruined wrestlemania this year"

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i actually watched the red carpet thing for the hall of fame yesterday and one of the more interesting things was the younger wrestlers who tended to break character and act like they weren't in real feuds vs. the older ones who did that less, but then there was Miz who was 100% in character and acting for real about his feud. He'll never be the best in the ring but you have to give him credit where credit is due.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i remember when john cena used his dad for this "anyone can do it" workout and diet plan he was promoting where he made ham rolls and it started off by embarrassing his dad because he gave him this huge tour of his house and when his dad had to sit out for a second to catch his breath he admonished the old man for being out of shape

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Efexeye posted:

one day or even really one week won't have a significant long term impact on your diet, go nuts my friend. life is freedom. try it out!

i am going to devastate my rear end with jalapeno poppers and this italian mambo screaming sicilian pizza that was on sale. and lots of miller lites.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

ric flair drank miller lites, by the way

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Luigi Thirty posted:

Ask Sunsweet about Flippers Pizzeria

what is this, some kind of shenmue clue?

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i enjoyed wrestlemania for the most part. thought the citrus bowl looked really cool. i don't like that roman retired undertaker, but really the thing that annoyed me the most about it was how lame the ending sequence was. he just looked like he didn't give a gently caress when he ran the ropes and hit the spear, and then he just looked completely bored and checked out when he pinned him and left the ring. like it just took you 5 spears or whatever to beat the god drat undertaker in the main event of wrestlemania and it looked like he was daydreaming about going to the dentist.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

also i wonder if there is some objective evidence that roman reigns is as huge of a draw and makes as much money for the company as wwe acts like he does. i mean you can look at network subs and ppv buys and theoretically say "well, roman is the top guy, must all be because of him" but that is just an assumption and as big of a company as wwe is, you would think there might be something more solid than that.

then again that's probably putting way too much faith in a wrestling company, even if it is the biggest one of all time.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

I like Bayley ok but I never got how people in this forum were saying wwe could print money with her or that she could be like the woman Hulk Hogan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Niwrad posted:

Bayley is best as the lovable underdog who keeps coming up short and then finally after years wins the big one. WWE sees something work in NXT and goes full bore with it and doesn't understand why it worked in NXT.

i get this to an extent but it also seems like people should know that just because something works in nxt does not mean it will work on the main roster with a larger audience and that's not always wwe's fault.

• Locked thread