Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Gumball Gumption posted:

I hope they salvage this by having it become a comedy angle where it turns out Brock's diverticulites is out of control again and that is why he gets layed out by one spear. He can hold his stomach in pain everytime he comes to the ring.

As Brock Lesnar charges forward, TJ Perkins punches him in the stomach at a precise moment, causing Brock to collapse to the mat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

Comparing Ryback's WrestleMania position from last year to Goldberg's WrestleMania position from this year is worth a laugh.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

Push El Burrito posted:

Can't wait for us sweathogs to watch the ravishing one get inducted.

Up your nose with a rubber hose.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Let's talk about the real important part of Mania - what is your food spread going to be?

I made adobo spare ribs, lumpia, and cheeseburger wontons. My wife made an everything spice cheeseball and sugar cookie tombstones with Undertaker symbol icing. Don't know what everybody else is bringing but I know that no amount of bad booking can affect my hunger.

Going to a friend's place where other guests tend to bring chips and the like. His wife will probably make baked ziti. My girlfriend is making chicken fingers, salad and some cupcakes and we also ordered a Cookie Puss.

FEAST, my friends. For we have a long road ahead of us.

• Locked thread