Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Jerusalem posted:

Well as go-homes go, Goldberg spearing Brock was a shitload better than Brock and Roman having a tug of war over the belt I guess.

Sami beating former Universal Champion Kevin Owens in the (wrestling) main event of the go-home to Wrestlemania.... to get a spot on the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal was bizarre though. Hell I even figured he'd say,"Actually I changed my mind, I want a match against Samoa Joe!" or something.

Sami/Joe not being set for Mania to begin with is loving astounding

Then again Shane McMahon is apparently the only loving reason AJ Styles even has a 'Mania match so I can only be so shocked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

I'm going to enjoy smackdown while i can because WWE is absolutely going to kill it when they re-draft and send AJ back to Raw and make it the Roman Show.

Oh Snapple! fucked around with this message at 09:34 on Mar 28, 2017

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Look at these odds!!!!

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Chris James 2 posted:

Dave says Reigns is selling more merch than any other full-timer. We Did It

Actually a little surprised. The last time I went to wweshop Reigns wasn't even listed in the top stars dropdown.

On the other hand, "wrestler pushed as only person who matters sells merch" shouldn't be surprising to me on any level.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

I love this forum.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Raskolnikov38 posted:

what is this?!?!?!

someone in BANG?????

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

who's ready to love or hate but absolutely respect roman reigns tomorrow

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Invalid Validation posted:

I wonder if he was supposed to lift Taker up when he had him in the submission move and he bitched out.

this is 100% why the rope break was allowed

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

remember the roman/sheamus feud where they continuously teased a powerbomb to sheamus that never actually happened

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

that fireworks show seriously killed me

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

SamuraiFoochs posted:

He used the AK didn't he? The one thing I'd have done differently is have Seth finish it with the Curb Stomp.

That phoenix splash for me.

It'd work so good for him as his finisher coming out of this.

EDIT: Really since the curb stomp is just not coming back I'd love him to transition over to either that or the Falcon Arrow (or both).

Oh Snapple! fucked around with this message at 20:07 on Apr 3, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Bayleychat: She needs to stop looking terrified while she watches her opponents walk to the ring. She shows like 0 confidence despite being champ.

• Locked thread