Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
one of my friends went to go to that bus in the story and they were a few days off from returning so their parents an family called them missing and they sent a rescue force to help them but they really didnt need it and was on the way back and jezebel.com wrote an article about them being dumb white men

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
You have some nerve!!!!

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
What do you think his last thought was?

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
I bet his last thought was "man I could really go for a burger right now"

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
If I was dying of exposure I would be like "man I could really use a jacket right now"

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
It is in a nation park I am guessing there was a road there when it wasn't a national park

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Thanks a lot teddy :rolleyes:

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
live alone for months on end without talking to anyone but its not by choice

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
thats no bus, THATS MY WIFE!!!!!!!!

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
ah yes scribbling incoherently as you starve to death after declaring in the journal that your legs stopped working, I think we can all agree thats how we all want to go out.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
"i admire this idiot that refused to listen to the advice and help of others due to his sheer baseless arrogance."

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

my bat mitzvah ROCKED posted:

dumbass should have just ordered a pizza imo

yeah whenever i am lost i order a pizza and catch a ride back, the dominoes on main street is my equilibrium

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Who goes into the wilderness without a poo poo ton of peanuts ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
R peanut butter I mean gently caress what an idiot

• Locked thread