Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
I thought this was about the movie "Without a Paddle", lol

I like that guy who liked bears and made bear suits and then went to live among the bears and was killed by the bears

I don't feel sorry for people eaten by animals who thought they were going to be Uncle Remus with a bluebird on their shoulder. Nature gives no fucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Bison can run 45mph and jump 8ft in the air

They usually don't but this is why they can't be domesticated. They look pretty calm... when you leave them alone.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Erostratus posted:

I'm mentally ill and i am going to do this. Tips?

I saw your E/N thread and out of respect for the people with very real problems I haven't posted there but YOU SIR ARE AN IDIOT

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
I'm mentally ill and I'm looking into an extended suicide starting with wandering off into the woods, any pointers?
-an attention whore who should be ashamed of themselves

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
If suicide is the end game you can skip the extended part, I can assure you nobody cares

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
When I'm in a tough spot in my life and needing guidance where's the first place I go?

That's right. GBS.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

White Rock posted:

empathy is for losers , i relate to all my fellow man by belittling them

then read this great thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3807345

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
I'm saying if you're privileged enough to be able bodied and able minded (you are not mentally disabled like some people, you are mentally ill like literally everybody else) then you should take this amazing piece of luck and loving run with it instead of imploding like someone who DOESN'T have built in support structures they've completely taken for granted or supportive people they've alienated themselves from by being a jagoff. You are wasted potential and nobody should feel sorry for your waste of a brain and body when there are millions of people who would trade places with you to be a brokebrained idiot in the richest land that has ever been known

gently caress you.

e: I'm "mentally ill" and I know this because I want to smash your loving face with a sledgehammer when I read your "I wonder if dental floss will support my body weight" type posts instead of just pitying you like a sucker would

Harold Stassen fucked around with this message at 22:17 on Mar 28, 2017

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

unpacked robinhood posted:

The EN thread is pretty cool light reading

its p funny actually

He's going to join up with a gang of crust punks

:krust:

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Do I get banned if that guy whacks himself? :ohdear:

That is literally the worst case scenario for all involved

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
"gently caress it!"

brb, going homeless

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Moridin920 posted:

this post makes you look really fuckin moronic in light of the one like 4-5 posts above yours that talks about how this dude and his sisters were hella abused as kids

good job gently caress nut hahahaha

I'm talking about this guy

Erostratus posted:

I'm mentally ill and i am going to do this. Tips?

good job gently caress nut hahahaha

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Freezing to death is one of the least painful ways to die I've heard, but I dunno how they know for certain. You just kinda go to sleep before your body actually shuts down its other processes, so technically you don't feel anything after you've already reached that point (but that is surely to be painful to get there)

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
I also am curious about the bus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
He should have watched the Pine Barrens episode of the Sopranos honestly

• Locked thread