Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

SpaceClown posted:

actually you were supposed to go through that stage in the middle of your teens so you might be a teensy bit of a late bloomer.

No, that's stage 1, there's a stage after that, then theres the real emotionally death stage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
Mine is less of a wilted flower and more of a breakfast scramble.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

whoflungpoop posted:

fat girls, yeah

Fat girls don't exactly like it when you have swapped the lyric "your body is a wonderland" out for "your body is a buttered ham" and the acoustic guitar for a Kill Bill lunch box and a long handled Korean spoon, and also that you really only know that one line and don't seem to mind just riffin on it, but a fat girl also knows to settle

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Pick posted:

Like bees and global warming, girls become emotionally women decades before boys become emotionally men, and so they do not meet, and nothing is correctly pollinated, and the world dies, and the flowers wilt with sorrow before the bees arrive, and the bees find only wilted flowers--but the bees should have woken up.

More like girls become emotional women!

Am I right guys?! Haha

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib
onions have layers

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

Pick posted:

You told someone who tried to connect to you that she was an evil boxer-inner, and then went and told her that again in private, and now she will never dare admit she feels anything for anyone again.

Wait wait wait, no, I told her that she was wrong to try to corner me in front of people like that. That kind of talk is for private. Then, privately, I told her that I wasn't interested and that I wouldn't have acted so dickishly if she hadn't caught me off guard in a crowd of people all listening to us. You got it all wrong!

Also she's fine. She banged my friend Eric and then when she left her wallet at his house she called and he wasn't there so she broke into his house to get it.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

shoophobo posted:

onions have layers

so does a tres leches cake. let's go with that one

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

Sheep-Goats posted:

NomChompsky is the most unfuckable person in GBS during the hours in which he is in GBS

Which one are you again?

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

NomChompsky posted:

Wait wait wait, no, I told her that she was wrong to try to corner me in front of people like that. That kind of talk is for private. Then, privately, I told her that I wasn't interested and that I wouldn't have acted so dickishly if she hadn't caught me off guard in a crowd of people all listening to us. You got it all wrong!

Also she's fine. She banged my friend Eric and then when she left her wallet at his house she called and he wasn't there so she broke into his house to get it.

Why does everyone name their imaginary friend "Eric"?

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
This is another forums saga isn't it.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

NomChompsky posted:

Which one are you again?

Listen, so long as I'm not you I consider it a relief.

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

Sheep-Goats posted:

Why does everyone name their imaginary friend "Eric"?

That's his real name. His nickname is Pee Pee Drinka.

Sheep-Goats posted:

Listen, so long as I'm not you I consider it a relief.

hey just checkin bro, I only noticed your animosity because I happened across one of your posts. I don't read all the posts i skim threads for the posts made by people I think are funny.

You're not one of them.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

More like girls become emotional women!

Am I right guys?! Haha

*in normal woman kabuki mask* lol dork

*switches to Pick mask* so i keyed his car and poo poo in his planters, do i have your attention yet

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

NomChompsky posted:

That's his real name. His nickname is Pee Pee Drinka.

Question, what's it like being friends with the President of the United States of America

e: or maybe his son, I guess pee pee drinkin is hereditary??? need to workshop this one

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

NomChompsky posted:

i skim threads for the posts made by people I think are funny.

You're not one of them.

Thanks, that's a relief

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

loquacius posted:

Question, what's it like being friends with the President of the United States of America

e: or maybe his son, I guess pee pee drinkin is hereditary??? need to workshop this one

No another friend of mine pissed in his water bottle that he left at a burger king we were hanging out at when we were 15, and he came back to get it, and then he took a big ol' swig and spat it up all over the table. He's 32 now, and they still call him Pee Pee. I call him eric because I respect him as a human being.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Sheep-Goats posted:

Thanks, that's a relief

lol

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Sheep-Goats posted:

Thanks, that's a relief

haha

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
My dad told me something important, a lesson I have kept my whole life. "There's no reason to say 'convicted felon.' If you're not convicted, you are not a felon."

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i like my penis

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
heck, i like every penis

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

flerp posted:

heck, i like every penis

A really determined Internet user not currently at work could probably find an exception to this rule within 2 mins

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
DO YOU HAVE FEELINGS? ARE YOU HUMAN? DO YOU TALK TO YOUR WIFE ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS? REALLY? IN LIEU OF VIDEO GAMES? GO gently caress YOURSELF

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

thread's gettin angry now.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Pick posted:

DO YOU HAVE FEELINGS? ARE YOU HUMAN? DO YOU TALK TO YOUR WIFE ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS? REALLY? IN LIEU OF VIDEO GAMES? GO gently caress YOURSELF

You're right again

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

NomChompsky posted:

like a crazy lady trying to send back soup at a deli

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

NomChompsky posted:

Every man who does not become a man who seduces a woman deprives a woman of the bonds of her heart. Men think that they are the ones who suffer, focus on self and self penis, but what about the heart denied of woman died lonely? never! she is out! out there!

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

teehee tickle balls :xd:

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

Pick posted:

Every man who does not become a man who seduces a woman deprives a woman of the bonds of her heart. Men think that they are the ones who suffer, focus on self and self penis, but what about the heart denied of woman died lonely? never! she is out! out there!

That's a whole lot of expectations, sorry I can't help her.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

brrrmmm brrrrmmmm brrm belly welly :3:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Pick posted:

i don't talk to my wife because i'm single

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Pick posted:

teehee tickle balls :xd:

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Pick posted:

He's several stories up, so I'd have to climb up to his back window and break it in and get in that way but it's very doable.

A thunderstorm at night. Wheels is rummaging around in trash pile #2/?? in his kitchen for an adderall baggie that he bought last week.

Suddenly with a crash and a boom the window facing the back terrace is broken and the lithe frame of an enraged Pick stands amongst shards of broken glass. A flash of lightning illuminating the teeth, clenched and bared, eyes wide with shoulders heaving the soaked garments in an erratic rhythm.

A panicked wheels lets out a low whine as with fists clenched Pick walks over to the proud display of lego sculptures on the wall. Knocking each one to the floor, the multicolored bricks shatter apart. Hours of tedious work on the sets wasted in an instant, his mind racing to remember how they went back together again. But pick is not done. She moves onto the posters and paintings hanging onto the wall, Hugh watching in horror as she tears each one from it's pinnings with a high pitched bellow, crumples them up and hurls them directly into his lap. Finally her eyes set on the trash piles in his kitchen.

"Dear god, no" wheels thinks, and Pick's mouth curls into a wicked grin. He dives out of his wheelchair - the crumpled posters and canvas paintings scattering across the floor - and tries to grab at her ankles, the rainwater still coating them allowing her to easily slip out of his strong grasp. She removes a roll of black garbage bags from her pants and with a single agile motion, fully expands one ready to commit dark deeds. She begins to shovel the dozens of piles of garbage into the bags, Hugh watching in horror as his arthropod friends and their ramshackle homes are sweeped into the expansive black void and are swiftly and neatly tied up. The crumpled posters, broken window shards and lego bricks are shortly shuffled into the bags as well. The tidiness wracking waves of sorrow on wheels as he struggles to comprehend what just happened.

Satisfied at her dark work, Pick climbs onto the window-sill, looking behind her at the scene of neatness behind her with the lone autistic cripple lying in shock amongst the cleanliness. Not feeling satisfied quite yet she tosses a colorful box with a ribbon wrapped around it onto a nearby table, saying "Here I brought you this". This finally breaks the silence and spirit of Hugh and he lets out a low sob. She curls her lips into a smug grin, ready to deliver the final blow "My vagina". Just the utterance of the accursed words cause wheels to slink underneath the closest piece of furniture to protect himself. Her appetite satiated, she spreads the leathery wings of her bat suit and flies off into the night, howling and screeching searching for her next victim.

SpaceClown fucked around with this message at 21:28 on Mar 28, 2017

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I don't do anything in lieu of videogames, please respect my life choices

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

It's confusing because you call him wheels and hugh. Pick one and stick with it!

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

SpaceClown posted:

A thunderstorm at night. Wheels is rummaging around in trash pile #2/?? in his kitchen for an adderall baggie that he bought last week.

Suddenly with a crash and a boom the window facing the back terrace is broken and the lithe frame of an enraged Pick stands amongst shards of broken glass. A flash of lightning illuminating the teeth, clenched and bared, eyes wide with shoulders heaving the soaked garments in an erratic rhythm.

A panicked wheels lets out a low whine as with fists clenched Pick walks over to the proud display of lego sculptures on the wall. Knocking each one to the floor, the multicolored bricks shatter apart. Hours of tedious work on the sets wasted in an instant, his mind racing to remember how they went back together again. But pick is not done. She moves onto the posters and paintings hanging onto the wall, Hugh watching in horror as she tears each one from it's pinnings with a high pitched bellow, crumples them up and hurls them directly into his lap. Finally her eyes set on the trash piles in his kitchen.

"Dear god, no" wheels thinks, and Pick's mouth curls into a wicked grin. He dives out of his wheelchair - the crumpled posters and canvas paintings scattering across the floor - and tries to grab at her ankles, the rainwater still coating them allowing her to easily slip out of his strong grasp. She removes a roll of black garbage bags from her pants and with a single agile motion, fully expands one ready to commit dark deeds. She begins to shovel the dozens of piles of garbage into the bags, Hugh watching in horror as his arthropod friends and their ramshackle homes are sweeped into the expansive black void and are swiftly and neatly tied up. The crumpled posters, broken window shards and lego bricks are shortly shuffled into the bags as well. The tidiness wracking waves of sorrow on wheels as he struggles to comprehend what just happened.

Satisfied at her dark work, Pick climbs onto the window-sill, looking behind her at the scene of neatness behind her with the lone autistic cripple lying in shock amongst the scene. Not feeling satisfied quite yet she tosses a colorful box with a ribbon wrapped around it onto a nearby table, saying "Here I brought you this". This finally breaks the silence and spirit of Hugh and he lets out a low sob. She curls her lips into a smug grin, ready to deliver the final blow "My vagina". Just the utterance of the accursed words cause wheels to slink underneath the closest piece of furniture to protect himself. Her appetite satiated, she spreads the leathery wings of her bat suit and flies off into the night, howling and screeching searching for her next victim.

gotta admit this gave me a chuckle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

NomChompsky posted:

It's confusing because you call him wheels and hugh. Pick one and stick with it!
its called diversifying pronouns.

"wheels wheels wheels" and "hugh hugh hugh" are both boring!!

• Locked thread