Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Technically it's called "elegant variation".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Pick posted:

DO YOU HAVE FEELINGS? ARE YOU HUMAN? DO YOU TALK TO YOUR WIFE ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS? REALLY? IN LIEU OF VIDEO GAMES? GO gently caress YOURSELF

My wife is my emotional rock who keeps me steady during the tough times

She also makes a lot more money than me

edit: and her tits are bigger than mine

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Pick posted:

Technically it's called "elegant variation".

i didnt pay attention in my creative writing courses :shrug:

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

My wife is my emotional rock who keeps me steady during the tough times

She also makes a lot more money than me

edit: and her tits are bigger than mine

The divorce is gonna be bad for you then.

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

He'll get to collect a check though.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Sheep-Goats posted:

The divorce is gonna be bad for you then.

Buddy, if she ain't left me yet then what cataclysmic event could possibly bring her to her senses?

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
For a moment i thought this thread was about me but my penis is very special so bullet dodged

Sestze
Jun 6, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb
i obviously dont read gbs enough if i missed out on Pick failing to work a relationship with a disabled man.

did you feel that the disabled man would be somehow better than other men because of his situation in life? that his loss of mobility would encourage other parts of him to bloom?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

*posts about men and dicks insanely* Men are pigs!!!

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Sestze posted:

i obviously dont read gbs enough if i missed out on Pick failing to work a relationship with a disabled man.

did you feel that the disabled man would be somehow better than other men because of his situation in life? that his loss of mobility would encourage other parts of him to bloom?

I think she just figured it'd be harder for him to run away

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Sestze posted:

i thought it was established that it was like some kind of electra complex

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
whats the deal with wheels

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

SpaceClown posted:

it can be both pick is clearly rather brain damaged

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Shaquin posted:

whats the deal with wheels

Sestze
Jun 6, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb

SpaceClown posted:

only makes sense if she was pursuing someone far older than her. in this case, it seems that she's after someone who she feels is far more vulnerable.

she's just outraged that he wasn't as emotionally vulnerable as she thought

i mean the problem seems to be the confusion of someone being emotional or emotionally vulnerable. they're not the same thing.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

not anymore op trump is cutting them

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Hello, is this thing on?

*taps and blows into a penis*

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Pick posted:

I admire men, but I wish they were worthy of it. Be men, be strong, be noble, be wonderful, and be worth your flesh becoming my flesh in the name of a great God

I am ready.

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib
pick, this thread got boring.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
gbs hates men

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

shoophobo posted:

pick, this thread got boring.

Give her some time to think up more outrageous things to say, you can't expect her to just always have something ready

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Shaquin posted:

gbs hates men

Yeah but you should hate men

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Ride The Gravitron posted:

this but unironically

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

SpaceClown posted:

A thunderstorm at night. Wheels is rummaging around in trash pile #2/?? in his kitchen for an adderall baggie that he bought last week.

Suddenly with a crash and a boom the window facing the back terrace is broken and the lithe frame of an enraged Pick stands amongst shards of broken glass. A flash of lightning illuminating the teeth, clenched and bared, eyes wide with shoulders heaving the soaked garments in an erratic rhythm.

A panicked wheels lets out a low whine as with fists clenched Pick walks over to the proud display of lego sculptures on the wall. Knocking each one to the floor, the multicolored bricks shatter apart. Hours of tedious work on the sets wasted in an instant, his mind racing to remember how they went back together again. But pick is not done. She moves onto the posters and paintings hanging onto the wall, Hugh watching in horror as she tears each one from it's pinnings with a high pitched bellow, crumples them up and hurls them directly into his lap. Finally her eyes set on the trash piles in his kitchen.

"Dear god, no" wheels thinks, and Pick's mouth curls into a wicked grin. He dives out of his wheelchair - the crumpled posters and canvas paintings scattering across the floor - and tries to grab at her ankles, the rainwater still coating them allowing her to easily slip out of his strong grasp. She removes a roll of black garbage bags from her pants and with a single agile motion, fully expands one ready to commit dark deeds. She begins to shovel the dozens of piles of garbage into the bags, Hugh watching in horror as his arthropod friends and their ramshackle homes are sweeped into the expansive black void and are swiftly and neatly tied up. The crumpled posters, broken window shards and lego bricks are shortly shuffled into the bags as well. The tidiness wracking waves of sorrow on wheels as he struggles to comprehend what just happened.

Satisfied at her dark work, Pick climbs onto the window-sill, looking behind her at the scene of neatness behind her with the lone autistic cripple lying in shock amongst the cleanliness. Not feeling satisfied quite yet she tosses a colorful box with a ribbon wrapped around it onto a nearby table, saying "Here I brought you this". This finally breaks the silence and spirit of Hugh and he lets out a low sob. She curls her lips into a smug grin, ready to deliver the final blow "My vagina". Just the utterance of the accursed words cause wheels to slink underneath the closest piece of furniture to protect himself. Her appetite satiated, she spreads the leathery wings of her bat suit and flies off into the night, howling and screeching searching for her next victim.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Sestze posted:

only makes sense if she was pursuing someone far older than her. in this case, it seems that she's after someone who she feels is far more vulnerable.

she's just outraged that he wasn't as emotionally vulnerable as she thought

i mean the problem seems to be the confusion of someone being emotional or emotionally vulnerable. they're not the same thing.

I try to discuss him with my mother, and she said what I was thinking, which is, "You are aggressive, but he shouldn't be afraid, because it's never directed at him, only other people."

She gets it.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
My father has told me that I am "intimidating" and "scary" but I don't hurt people who I like, I want to please those people. Obviously, I like him and people like him, or I'd do something scary to/at him, and I do not.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Ride The Gravitron posted:

but they've done all the cool stuff. The terrible stuff too but also the cool stuff

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Pick posted:

My father has told me that I am "intimidating" and "scary" but I don't hurt people who I like, I want to please those people. Obviously, I like him and people like him, or I'd do something scary to/at him, and I do not.

But doesn't he talk about his dick just a little too much? When you really think about it?

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
At the end of the day you're rejecting the way he is and demanding he ought to be something different. Justified or not it doesn't really loving matter does it? It's still foolish.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Have you considered dating girls, and exclusively dating girls, OP? Assuming you're not totally straight

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I just don't think he ought to be scared of me. He sees me around other people and doesn't get that I don't behave that way towards him because I don't like them and I do like him. He and I are so similar, it beats the odds, it defies the possible. Whether or not we're lovers is irrelevant, we were made each for the other by God. That's why we met in catholic school.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

OP should also consider dating pre-op FtM trans men, as they exclusively have perfect robot dicks

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

loquacius posted:

OP should also consider dating pre-op FtM trans men, as they exclusively have perfect robot dicks

The perfect mate.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

My wife and I were each made for the other by John Philip Sousa. That's why we met in marching band.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Pick posted:

I just don't think he ought to be scared of me. He sees me around other people and doesn't get that I don't behave that way towards him because I don't like them and I do like him. He and I are so similar, it beats the odds, it defies the possible. Whether or not we're lovers is irrelevant, we were made each for the other by God. That's why we met in catholic school.

Realpost

Its hosed that your response to "I'm scared of you" is to think "he shouldn't be allowed to feel that way!"

I hope you have never acted on the fact that you want to dictate how he feels about you. That would be some super abusive poo poo right there

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Doesn't every man love a dog? What about an attack dog? Same principle. Woof woof!

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012
Cool thread.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
If y'all started dating what would I read on GBS??

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

Realpost

Its hosed that your response to "I'm scared of you" is to think "he shouldn't be allowed to feel that way!"

I hope you have never acted on the fact that you want to dictate how he feels about you. That would be some super abusive poo poo right there

That isn't what I said, you are projeeeecting. He's afraid of my declawed cat too, I think that's silly, and that's not me being abusive, it's that my cat is a cuddly wiggle bear :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009

Pick posted:

I'm sorry, I wasn't aware you were a roman catholic. Well ya know, carry on. Do you, pick.

• Locked thread