Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Pick posted:

Doesn't every man love a dog? What about an attack dog? Same principle. Woof woof!

Dogs are loyal, crazy girlfriends are notoriously not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Pick posted:

Let's be honest here, it's just a little meat tube. It's been utterly replaced by better substitutes that don't smell and make "dick cheese", that are the size a woman actually finds comfortable, that don't get tired, that don't prioritize themselves. You think women are going to become obsolete because you can make sex robots? We already got our sex robots and we're fine. A lot of us, the quality ones, are checking out, because if the center of your world is a meat tube, your own meat tube, then we're better off sharing our lives with other fully realized people and having robots. If you developed empathy, that would also work, and mean a lot more than your meat tube, but you always claim "testosterone!" as a reason why you can't become a person and you've got to focus on your meat tube. Why does a woman have to put up with that? You're just another child, finagling his little flappy. Where women have flaps, we have sharing and camaraderie. We shuffle cards while you try to slam a sausage in the pack. You're alone because no one needs a parasite tube.

Maybe next time you're with a fella, instead of paying attention to his penis, just suck the poo poo out of his rear end in a top hat :shrug:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Jim Barris posted:

I'm sorry, I wasn't aware you were a roman catholic. Well ya know, carry on. Do you, pick.

I am a Catholic.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Psycho Society posted:

Dogs are loyal, crazy girlfriends are notoriously not.

I would cut off my fingers and toes to make him more comfortable, I considered it but assumed it wouldn't have the "correct" optics :shrug:

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Pick posted:

Doesn't every man love a dog? What about an attack dog? Same principle. Woof woof!

Try barking for him more, so that he can see these similarities. I am a font of good advice!

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Pick: my dick is amazing

Large, thick, meaty, solid, tight. Solid 18cms. I'd be happy to show you anytime, baby. PM me

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Pick posted:

That isn't what I said, you are projeeeecting. He's afraid of my declawed cat too, I think that's silly, and that's not me being abusive, it's that my cat is a cuddly wiggle bear :3:

I'm just saying if someone is scared of you and you don't leave them alone, you are being creepy and should stop, regardless of how much you feel you two are twin souls

Healthy relationships aren't built on fear and it doesn't matter if you think his fear is illegitimate

you thinking he is wrong for being afraid doesn't make his fear not exist

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
This is because I once met a monkey at a rescue zoo and the keeper said his private owner was scared of the money so he cut off the end of the monkey's fingers so the monkey could not grab any more. But the monkey still bit, so the guy had a vet take out all the monkey's front teeth. The guy still had problems with the monkey so he dropped it off at an animal shelter. They don't adopt out monkeys so it went to the zoo. It would try to grab things and fall down. Horrible sounds! But not a threatening monkey.

Sestze
Jun 6, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb

Pick posted:

I just don't think he ought to be scared of me. He sees me around other people and doesn't get that I don't behave that way towards him because I don't like them and I do like him. He and I are so similar, it beats the odds, it defies the possible. Whether or not we're lovers is irrelevant, we were made each for the other by God. That's why we met in catholic school.
aggressive to me is a woman that will ask for my number, or says "we're going on a date"

not "will break into my apartment on the second floor, accrues dead animals, acts like territorial lioness protecting a downed gazelle"

perhaps a line has to be drawn that will make you appear less crazy. and dont bring up catholicism

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Hello! I hope you are having a nice day!
Pick, and I want you to know that I am not coming from a place of judgement when I say this, but honestly what the gently caress are you talking about

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
You got your cat declawed?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

I'm just saying if someone is scared of you and you don't leave them alone, you are being creepy and should stop, regardless of how much you feel you two are twin souls

Healthy relationships aren't built on fear and it doesn't matter if you think his fear is illegitimate

you thinking he is wrong for being afraid doesn't make his fear not exist

MY DAD SAYS I'M SCARY NOT THIS GUY

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
https://melmagazine.com/the-ideal-dick-is-the-boyfriend-dick-e66866eddc00

This was a good article. It's basically how my dick has been described by ppl who I've banged.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Pick posted:

my declawed cat

gently caress you

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
op doesnt like sex? whats happening here

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
your dad probably thinks your a big mess and pain in the rear end

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Psycho Society posted:

You got your cat declawed?

no, a previous owner

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Drunk & Ugly posted:

op doesnt like sex? whats happening here

I think Pick might be having some kind of, what's the word... it's escaping me.....

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Pick posted:

MY DAD SAYS I'M SCARY NOT THIS GUY

Pick posted:

I just don't think he ought to be scared of me. He sees me around other people and doesn't get that I don't behave that way towards him because I don't like them and I do like him. He and I are so similar, it beats the odds, it defies the possible. Whether or not we're lovers is irrelevant, we were made each for the other by God. That's why we met in catholic school.

Wow that makes this post a lot weirder

Tell us more about your lover who you met in Catholic school who is your dad who is afraid of you

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
He's a rescue cat, I did not declaw him.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Pick please love me, I need your love

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

us vs also us posted:

Pick, and I want you to know that I am not coming from a place of judgement when I say this, but honestly what the gently caress are you talking about

My theory is that Pick's new avatar is a self-portrait and she has suffered brain damage of some kind

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

us vs also us posted:

I think Pick might be having some kind of, what's the word... it's escaping me.....

Melt... up? Someone help me out here

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

hehehehe oh my gosh, lil cat ballz :3:

Sestze
Jun 6, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb
well im terrified. thanks

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Wow that makes this post a lot weirder

Tell us more about your lover who you met in Catholic school who is your dad who is afraid of you

Well, he is not as effective of a troll as I am, I can tell you that much.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
get a job

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Pick posted:

no, a previous owner

ok. good

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Pick posted:

And you aren't as good as I am :smug:

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Pick posted:

You mean affective? Learn to spell, jfc

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

SHISHKABOB posted:

https://melmagazine.com/the-ideal-dick-is-the-boyfriend-dick-e66866eddc00

This was a good article. It's basically how my dick has been described by ppl who I've banged.

This is a weird article imo because it describes dicks that don't really exist as "on the upper range" and ones that are like in the 95% percentile (according to reputable statistics) as "take home to momma dick" which is weird way to put it by itself.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

us vs also us posted:

You mean affective? Learn to spell, jfc

Lol you're a good poster

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib

us vs also us posted:

what the gently caress are you talking about

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Lol you're a good poster

Nice troll, not gonna take the bait on this one sorry :rolleyes:

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Psycho Society posted:

This is a weird article imo because it describes dicks that don't really exist as "on the upper range" and ones that are like in the 95% percentile (according to reputable statistics) as "take home to momma dick" which is weird way to put it by itself.

7 inches exists

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Yeah, he was actually a stray kitten from a stray momma and a private vet's office used him to teach newbie vets how to declaw, so his declawing was a real hack job and the bottom of his feet are horribly scarred. He requires a lot of special care as a result.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
7 inches exists? this is extremely disturbing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Your stupidity is getting Troposphere in trouble. This is why we can't have... content any more.

• Locked thread