Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Should we like post good penises in here to see if we can help change the OP's mind?

:sicknasty:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
The main thing is I've made animal threads about most of my favorite critters and now I'm in this position where it's like, what, chalicotheres? Ground sloths? All that effort for an OP when all I really have to do is cite the animal that should not be pleased, but only eaten, and that animal is man

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
i'm glad we got to learn about moridins penis

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

scarycave posted:

Please don't dick shame.

Please do

I'm almost there

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

I mean boning, the wild mambo, the hunka chunka
We're at 7.5 billion people on the planet. That means there's about 3.8 billion cocks on the planet. If you cut all those cocks off and lashed them end to end, they would be almost as long as the rod that Pick continuously carries around inside her rear end

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014
I exist in the computer shuffle mumble plane of existence, it's p rad.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Pick posted:

The main thing is I've made animal threads about most of my favorite critters and now I'm in this position where it's like, what, chalicotheres? Ground sloths? All that effort for an OP when all I really have to do is cite the animal that should not be pleased, but only eaten, and that animal is man

So dicks are one of your favorite animals?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Men make me have to be the emotional one because that's a wooooman's jooooob when all I want to do is pinch pennies and eat human flesh

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
same

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Pick posted:

You don't actually eat it this is probably where you are going wrong and getting bad feedback. You have to be careful your eBay rating is basically the measure of your worth as a person.

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Hello! I hope you are having a nice day!
This thread is transphobic op

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Pick posted:

when all I want to do is pinch pennies

You misspelled 'penises'

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Pick how do you feel about hot women with big dicks? Maybe that's what you need instead of a man

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

Pick posted:

Let's be honest here, it's just a little meat tube. It's been utterly replaced by better substitutes that don't smell and make "dick cheese", that are the size a woman actually finds comfortable, that don't get tired, that don't prioritize themselves. You think women are going to become obsolete because you can make sex robots? We already got our sex robots and we're fine. A lot of us, the quality ones, are checking out, because if the center of your world is a meat tube, your own meat tube, then we're better off sharing our lives with other fully realized people and having robots. If you developed empathy, that would also work, and mean a lot more than your meat tube, but you always claim "testosterone!" as a reason why you can't become a person and you've got to focus on your meat tube. Why does a woman have to put up with that? You're just another child, finagling his little flappy. Where women have flaps, we have sharing and camaraderie. We shuffle cards while you try to slam a sausage in the pack. You're alone because no one needs a parasite tube.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

a penis entitles you to all kinds of benefits, such as having a more valuable opinion or being paid more

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

pick only seems to have opinions about men and only wants to post biotruths about them. it's not very feminist if you ask me.

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

Pick posted:

Men make me have to be the emotional one because that's a wooooman's jooooob when all I want to do is pinch pennies and eat human flesh

Well none of us asked to be born, either. Maybe, in another life, we could have all had an equal share in the emotion zone, and we could all laugh and cry together, and empathize and commiserate while we eat croissants under an umbrella on a wind swept beach. But it was not to be.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
my penus is a 5 and a half inch little miracle how dare you OP

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

destroy the patriarchy by not thinking about and talking about men all the time imo

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Pick posted:

U can bite my butt ok

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

kecske posted:

a penis entitles you to all kinds of benefits, such as having a more valuable opinion or being paid more

Dont forget that you can make helicopter noises while swinging it around

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDswWxLEmnk&t=9s

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
My penis isn't particularly big or thick but it's fuckin heavy. When we gently caress you feel like you just ate a double quarter pounder. The doctors call it Dense Dick. My back hurts all the time. Whenever I get an erection there's a tsunami in Southeast Asia. My penis has the gravitational pull of a dying star. When I gently caress a woman and my penis goes inside of her she's suddenly impossible to knock over because he center of gravity so low. During sex the woman's head slowly moves toward our crotches. One time I left it in too long and this bitch straight up disappeared, her head went up into her Vagina and her whole body followed and she just winked out of time and space. and I was left wondering

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
This thread insults my special purpose.

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Op do you hate trans girls

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Gay Horney posted:

My penis isn't particularly big or thick but it's fuckin heavy. When we gently caress you feel like you just ate a double quarter pounder. The doctors call it Dense Dick. My back hurts all the time. Whenever I get an erection there's a tsunami in Southeast Asia. My penis has the gravitational pull of a dying star. When I gently caress a woman and my penis goes inside of her she's suddenly impossible to knock over because he center of gravity so low. During sex the woman's head slowly moves toward our crotches. One time I left it in too long and this bitch straight up disappeared, her head went up into her Vagina and her whole body followed and I was left wondering

badass

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Hell Yeah posted:

destroy the patriarchy by not thinking about and talking about men all the time imo

her threads fail the bechdel test

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Jose posted:

pick why are you having a meltdown about men in gbs

i hope she gets help tbh

don't hurt yourself pick

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

Gay Horney posted:

My penis isn't particularly big or thick but it's fuckin heavy. When we gently caress you feel like you just ate a double quarter pounder. The doctors call it Dense Dick. My back hurts all the time. Whenever I get an erection there's a tsunami in Southeast Asia. My penis has the gravitational pull of a dying star. When I gently caress a woman and my penis goes inside of her she's suddenly impossible to knock over because he center of gravity so low. During sex the woman's head slowly moves toward our crotches. One time I left it in too long and this bitch straight up disappeared, her head went up into her Vagina and her whole body followed and she just winked out of time and space. and I was left wondering

you have cancer, dick cancer

Womyn Capote
Jul 5, 2004

Why is the OP so obsessed with dicks. Literally half of her posts are about dicks.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Pick posted:

I mostly like to disdain the computar wizards who think that they're wise n worldly, top o the walk, in here but whenever I'm outside you guys just shuffle past me, in your shuffle-mumble world

So you're mad that strange men won't talk to you or flirt with you in public? Most women would probably consider that a good thing.

Why is every single poster in SA Feminism threads mentally ill like Pick?

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

I mean boning, the wild mambo, the hunka chunka
I actually really like being a man. It comes with all sorts of fun benefits and my male-male friendships are very satisfying and stress-free. Sorry you caught the bad end of a coin flip, OP

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Womyn Capote posted:

Why is the OP so obsessed with dicks. Literally half of her posts are about dicks.

I actually forgot about my penis for a while there. Thanks OP

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Is pick ok? Also why do I keep making GBS threads my pants, constantly and all over the place??

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Squashing Machine posted:

I actually really like being a man. It comes with all sorts of fun benefits and my male-male friendships are very satisfying and stress-free. Sorry you caught the bad end of a coin flip, OP

Bad news friend cos u a bitch, a pissy little ho, much of the time, obv

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

as in, you're not wearing them when you poo poo them? that's dedication

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

Womyn Capote posted:

Because goons will keep coming back and posting about what a man hater she is and how badly their feelings are hurt.

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

as in, you're not wearing them when you poo poo them? that's dedication

My posts can be interpreted in many ways, reading them is like looking into a mirror

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
It's not just a penis though, there are big, heavy, balls too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
OP I hope someone takes you out for a nice dinner, sends you mixed signals, and then slowly cuts off contact over a period of meaningless small talk over texts. The coldest of ice burns.

• Locked thread