Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

GRAMAGEDDON ISN'T OVER YET. SORRY.-RA TEHUTI :smuggo::smug::smugdon::grin::parrot:
I'm trying to take a poo poo rn irl

this thread is making it hard, my dong is going to touch the inside of the toilet bowl!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

new phone who dis posted:

OP I hope someone takes you out for a nice dinner, sends you mixed signals, and then slowly cuts off contact over a period of meaningless small talk over texts. The coldest of ice burns.

drat i'm down, I'll take the baby back ribs

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
i feel the same way about satan that i feel about my penis meaning that i cant see them but i believe they are watching over me from down below

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

NomChompsky posted:

Because goons will keep coming back and posting about what a man hater she is and how badly their feelings are hurt.

yah and because it's really funny

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Hello! I hope you are having a nice day!
Lol gently caress... We just got trolled you guys

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
also because men really do talk about their dicks constantly, either directly or indirectly, and they do not seem to realize this AT ALL, so it's my job to be a dick about it

be

a

dick!

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Pick posted:

also because men really do talk about their dicks constantly, either directly or indirectly, and they do not seem to realize this AT ALL, so it's my job to be a dick about it

be

a

dick!

Do go on!

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

stop talking about your weiner

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

us vs also us posted:

Lol gently caress... We just got trolled you guys

Men can't help but be easily trolled about their dicks, since it's literally the only source of self-esteem they have. It's essentially the same rationale as white nationalism. Oh wow, I was born with a meat tube, so I'm better than a lot of people, or people with smaller meat tubes!! It's a meat tube. If you were comparing social security numbers it would be just as stupid and lame.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Sheep goats did you gently caress any ladyboys when. You were in Thailand?

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
we have had a lot of doobie threads recently. coincidence??

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
The other day my gf / fiancee turned around and when she turned back to talk to me I had pulled my balls through my zipper and pretended like nothing was different, until she noticed and we laughed

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Most girls don't have 14 inch fingers like you do pick you should have some sympathy

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Pick posted:

Men can't help but be easily trolled about their dicks, since it's literally the only source of self-esteem they have. It's essentially the same rationale as white nationalism. Oh wow, I was born with a meat tube, so I'm better than a lot of people, or people with smaller meat tubes!! It's a meat tube. If you were comparing social security numbers it would be just as stupid and lame.

i often refer to my dick as a meat tube in my internal dialogue, story checks out, pick knows what she talkin about

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
freudian imagery piled high

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Pick posted:

Funny because a lot of women with big boobs seem to think it's unfair they can't go topless, I don't think this is a coincidence

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

us vs also us posted:

My posts can be interpreted in many ways, reading them is like looking into a mirror

and much like a mirror they show me things

that i

don't want

to see

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Pick posted:

I was born with a meat tube, so I'm better than a lot of people

:same:

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
The puppet master..............

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
It's a Pick Dick thread, not a Dick Pic thread, you loving animal.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

The other day my gf / fiancee turned around and when she turned back to talk to me I had pulled my balls through my zipper and pretended like nothing was different, until she noticed and we laughed

Lol I do this to my wife at least once almost every day

SuperiorColliculus
Oct 31, 2011

OP sure talks about dicks a lot is all I can say.

A whole lot of posting about dicks, yessir.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
Mods can we all get a "Pick's Dicks" gang tag? TIA

Faffel
Dec 31, 2008

A bouncy little mouse!

It turns out Pick wasn't in it for the Good Posting, just the attention. rip.

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

Pick posted:

Uh, I hate my terribly dick thank you very much.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Jose posted:

Sheep goats did you gently caress any ladyboys when. You were in Thailand?

No

When I was first there two of them chased me down an alley trying to pinch my checks saying "narak narak" which means cute, cute

I was maybe 24?

People say you can't tell them apart from girls but the people that say that are drunken hillpeople who have been in the country for a span of hours. You can tell them apart from girls.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Sheep-Goats posted:

No

When I was first there two of them chased me down an alley trying to pinch my checks saying "narak narak" which means cute, cute

I was maybe 24?

People say you can't tell them apart from girls but the people that say that are drunken hillpeople who have been in the country for a span of hours. You can tell them apart from girls.

Seems more theyre just embarrassed to admit they want to gently caress a chick with a dick

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Funny because a lot of women with big boobs seem to think it's unfair they can't go topless, I don't think this is a coincidence

That's because women don't enjoy bras, and many fabrics will irritate our nipples when erect

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
same

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Pick posted:

That's because women don't enjoy bras, and many fabrics will irritate our nipples when erect

Way to talk about your meat sacs like anyone even cares

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Op not everyone with a penis is a man. Hope this helps! Byeeee!!

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Pick posted:

I hate pants, but it's because they killed my grandfather.

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

Pick posted:

Learn some goddamn nipple control you maniac! :argh:

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Gay Horney posted:

My penis isn't particularly big or thick but it's fuckin heavy. When we gently caress you feel like you just ate a double quarter pounder. The doctors call it Dense Dick. My back hurts all the time. Whenever I get an erection there's a tsunami in Southeast Asia. My penis has the gravitational pull of a dying star. When I gently caress a woman and my penis goes inside of her she's suddenly impossible to knock over because he center of gravity so low. During sex the woman's head slowly moves toward our crotches. One time I left it in too long and this bitch straight up disappeared, her head went up into her Vagina and her whole body followed and she just winked out of time and space. and I was left wondering

This happened to me once and I freaked the gently caress out, because I was sure I'd go down for murder. But it's not a murder without a body :smug:

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Sheep-Goats posted:

No

I was maybe 24?

Duh, you can tell them apart because they won't stop talking about their dicks

Haven't you read any of picks posts itt?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

XMNN posted:

i hope she gets help tbh

don't hurt yourself pick

Agreed

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

Duh, you can tell them apart because they won't stop talking about their dicks

Haven't you read any of picks posts itt?

Men just had huge protests full of Dick Helmets and dressed up like giant dongs

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

This happened to me once and I freaked the gently caress out, because I was sure I'd go down for murder. But it's not a murder without a body :smug:

Habeas Cockus Humungous

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Pick posted:

That's because women don't enjoy bras

Neither do men.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Jose posted:

Seems more theyre just embarrassed to admit they want to gently caress a chick with a dick

You see them wandering off with a ladyboy who has come to the bars with young tourist boys because she wants to pack in some teen meat, my Brit friend Adrian used to yell out "It's a dude!"

I never yelled nothing. The part of them that needs to know already knows. gently caress the rest of the parts of the person, the parts that don't need to know, they deserve what they get.

• Locked thread