Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Hello! I hope you are having a nice day!
These fuckin cold brew coffee shot thingies in like a little single serving creamer container over by the coffee and creamer? And these things have 40 em gees of caffeine in them each! It says not to have more than 2 in a day but I dumped four in my coffee and grabbed a handful of them for the road >:3 I even asked and they said they were free, which is cheaper than caffeine pills! Anyways just wanted to let you all know about this because it seemed important for some reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

good helpful information

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

make a thread when they start keeping rock cocaine near the coffee nd then you've got a real thread on your hands

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
i just smoke meth, op

have you tried that?

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
Speedway has those cold brew coffee shots too and they are great. I grab them sometimes.

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Listen can I just talk about 7/11 for a minute because, I love 7/11. They've taken what could be a boring experience (a corner market) and made it something more than that. From their keen sense of aesthetics to their quality food and beverages which always meet health and safety standards, it's the place to go whenever you need a cool treat or a bite to eat!

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

us vs also us posted:

Listen can I just talk about 7/11 for a minute because, I love 7/11. They've taken what could be a boring experience (a corner market) and made it something more than that. From their keen sense of aesthetics to their quality food and beverages which always meet health and safety standards, it's the place to go whenever you need a cool treat or a bite to eat!

7/11 is actually total garbage compared to United Dairy Farmers. UDF has delicious ice cream, shakes, and much better coffee.

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

7/11 is actually total garbage compared to United Dairy Farmers. UDF has delicious ice cream, shakes, and much better coffee.

I don't know what that is but like tbh 7/11 is way better than any other national chain of stores that i know of like lmao plaid pantry get your poo poo together

us vs also us fucked around with this message at 20:29 on Mar 28, 2017

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

i like 7-11 hotdogs

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

I go to a plaid pantry and what do I get, these nasty shriveled little dogs with the buns in a little container and you have to construct the dog yourself like some kind of animal. I go to 7/11 and I get an entire pizza in like 3 minutes no problem. God I love 7/11

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I get 7 11 hot to go pizzas and run them under the chili and nacho cheese dispenser

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

us vs also us posted:

Listen can I just talk about 9/11 for a minute because, I love 9/11. They've taken what could be a boring experience (a couple towers) and made it something more than that. From their keen sense of explosives to their quality hijacking and beheadings which always meet jihad and safety standards, it's the place to go whenever you need a cool bomb or a plane to hijack!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I get 7 11 hot to go pizzas and run them under the chili and nacho cheese dispenser
taquito in a hot dog bun covered with chili and cheese

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Post your best 7/11 hacks ITT! Someone murder me with a spade

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
OP is so high on caffeine right now that my teeth are hurting sympathetically.

Tuff Scrote
Apr 23, 2004
Did you poo poo yourself at work?

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

lol

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Hector Beerlioz posted:

hector i didnt realize you are obese

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Yeah baby, use both hands now...

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

us vs also us posted:

gently caress 7/11 racetrac is where it's at

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

bush did 7/11

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
There a candy called Pocket Coffee that's not very common in the US but you can buy it online and it has espresso in it.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
your 7/11 sounds awful, where are your waifu lotteries

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

The White Dragon posted:

your 7/11 sounds awful, where are your waifu lotteries

You cant see it but im making a wild gesture towards my dilz

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I put my coffee cup under the chili and nacho cheese dispenser and pay for it like it's just a normal coffee.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

My 7/11 keeps ditching the banana slurpee for some bullshit like mountain dew, gently caress those guys.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Buy some 1.50 4oz bag of corn chips, open it up and fill that fucker with chili and chz

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

Smash it Smash hit posted:

Buy some 1.50 4oz bag of corn chips, open it up and fill that fucker with chili and chz

I clipped this same recipe from a local edition of behind bars.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
On tour I would get a big gulp, that and a steal a protein bar. 2 bucks and you are full af

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Not many 7/11's around here, just AMPMs

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

us vs also us posted:

These fuckin cold brew coffee shot thingies in like a little single serving creamer container over by the coffee and creamer? And these things have 40 em gees of caffeine in them each! It says not to have more than 2 in a day but I dumped four in my coffee and grabbed a handful of them for the road >:3 I even asked and they said they were free, which is cheaper than caffeine pills! Anyways just wanted to let you all know about this because it seemed important for some reason

good job on "stealing" some free things from 7-11.
I stole some spicy mustard from them today

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Stealing is wrong and you shouldn't do it unless you are my friend Smash it Smash hit, because society owes him a great debt.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Ork of Fiction posted:

Stealing is wrong and you shouldn't do it unless you are my friend Smash it Smash hit, because society owes him a great debt.

You get me.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer
I haven't tried Wawa's subs yet, but I heard they're delicious. Confirm/deny?

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

green chicken feet posted:

why eat there when you can eat FRESH!!

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!
Quik Trip sells breakfast pizza and its the most delicious horrible thing you can put in your mouth. thats my gas station eating story.

syllable police
Feb 23, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
yea they have espresso shots for free, pretty useful if you're poor and like caffeine

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

green chicken feet posted:

gently caress yeah!
Honesty they are just ok
But always having a wawa near by to buy one is awsome

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
we call them hoagies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shampy
Apr 27, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
your dad says mine doesn't make him come, any tips for my old man?

• Locked thread