Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ardemia
Jan 2, 2004

IT IS MY RIGHT TO GET BEHIND THE WHEEL WHEN I'VE PUT BACK SIX SHIRLEY TEMPLES OK

:patriot:
I'm gonna open a convenience store and only play weakass white boy midwest reggae ska rock. The name, you ask?

Why, 3/11 of course!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ice Blue Mink
Mar 21, 2017

by zen death robot

Duh Ugh
May 27, 2008

numberoneposter posted:

i like 7-11 hotdogs

I dunno, every 7-11 hotdog I've had is entirely too fresh. Roller dogs really aught to be kinda grody. The quintessential roller dog is a slightly off greenish colored wrinkly tube of dubious meat product in a stale bun.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

7/11 is actually total garbage compared to United Dairy Farmers. UDF has delicious ice cream, shakes, and much better coffee.

if UDF was good it would actually exist outside of the armpit you live in

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

we call them hoagies

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

green chicken feet posted:

I haven't tried Wawa's subs yet, but I heard they're delicious. Confirm/deny?

No, they are poo poo. They used to be good like 10-15 years ago. They are Subway quality now.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

NotWearingPants posted:

No, they are poo poo. They used to be good like 10-15 years ago. They are Subway quality now.

Heh. They turned to crap before a Wawa ever opened near me.

I'm gonna have to try their sizzlies breakfast thing that someone mentioned, though. That sounded good.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Is this those STOK things that look like coffee creamers but black? I really don't know how they put 40mg of caffeine in coffee creamer capsules

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
it would be a good idea to buy some crack this weekend, i think

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
tell me some sour candy that is really sour like warheads but unlike warheads the candy part isn't poo poo tier garbage candy that tastes bad and gets stuck in your teeth.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

us vs also us posted:

Like for real I bought some of the 7-eleven brand "s'mores" flavored ice cream and, can I be honest for a second here? poo poo was the bomb. It has graham cracker flavored ice cream for christ's sake

United Dairy Farmers has so much better ice cream with flavors like loving Caramel Pretzel Crunch and Peppermint Stick Chocolate Chip. It's not even funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Waffle House posted:

Is this those STOK things that look like coffee creamers but black? I really don't know how they put 40mg of caffeine in coffee creamer capsules

I think it's literally just a condensed cold brew, I never did get why they made such a big deal about being "high caffeine", 40mg is like half a cup of coffee so if you're just droppin a buck for 7-11 stuff (which honestly isn't that bad, I live right by one and used to buy that poo poo with pocket change on weekends) and add one of those it's not like you're gonna get jittery or w/e.

• Locked thread