Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LogisticEarth
Mar 28, 2004

Someone once told me, "Time is a flat circle".
Is there a reason a small HVAC setup wouldn't work? Do you need a thin stream of air directed at the heat sinks, or just be able to move air across them?Like, if you want to kind of Micky Mouse it, you could hook up a moderately powerful blower to a rigid PVC or HDPE line. I think you don't really need a pump or compressor, just a blower.

How much space do you have to work with, budget, etc? It's going to be difficult to give you a real solution without these details.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LogisticEarth
Mar 28, 2004

Someone once told me, "Time is a flat circle".

Bibendum posted:

This page should have some good reference
http://www.wpb-radon.com/Piping_pressure_drop.html

What a goddamn coincidence that you linked this, since I worked with this guy on a bunch of sub slab vapor mitigation systems. I was thinking a radon system was the perfect example of a simple application where a blower would easily move air over 25-30 ft.

• Locked thread