Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Worst theme music in the WWE right here. Carmella. Would be way cooler if this changed.

Holy poo poo awful music.

Does anyone care for Iggy Azalea anymore?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
micky is uhhhh not very good on the mic

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
James Ellsworth was given $20 to job a match and now he's making bank and eating Carmella's gum.

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

I love Ellsworth's cocky heel promo. Its great.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

:alexa:

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

:alexa:

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Kuroyama posted:

Does anyone care for Iggy Azalea anymore?

I mean... her parents I guess?

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
The acting in this commentary is so much better than RAW's opening last night

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

DoctorGonzo posted:

ALEXAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hey DG I just wanted to point out that SD Live postin' makes us buddies even though we disagree much of the rest of the time. Truly that is the magic of the A-Show.

Alexa continuing to talk poo poo even after getting burned is the greatest. She is a perfect heel.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Disqualify Mickie James!

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Writer Cath posted:

The Ravishing Russian, James Ellsworth!

Wait. Wait, something's gone terribly wrong.

I think for the wrestlers who don't have an active storyline everyone should just get to randomly shuffle gimmicks. Ellsworth can be Lana for a week and Drew Gulak can be Ellsworth instead.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

HOLD ON A MINUTE PLAYA

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.
Ellsworth needs to rip off his shirt one day to reveal Chris Hemsworth abs.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
It would be cool if the match continued with no DQ and there was just a fight also going on in the ring at the same time.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

carmella once again proven smarter than the average wrestler by making sure to get the DQ win

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

Go RV! posted:

I love Ellsworth's cocky heel promo. Its great.

They need to give him his old heel look.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
well i guess at least they stopped having micky fight becky if they're not going to rename the mick kick

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
Pointing! At the sign! I never would have thought!

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Since I'm going to Backlash and I fully expect Alexa to still hold the belt until then, where can I get a stockpile of iridescent "A" letters so I can make an "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS ALEXA" sign?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Points 2 Signs

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Shima Honnou posted:

James Ellsworth was given $20 to job a match and now he's making bank and eating Carmella's gum.

and they say the American Dream isn't alive anymore

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

dromal phrenia posted:

people talked about how carmella's music gets no reaction, having HOGSWORTH there to talk poo poo beforehand isnt the worst idea to help that

please give me a PiP of Alexa Bliss for reaction shots for this match and also all matches

Her music is funny and I like it and her.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Pinwiz11 posted:

Since I'm going to Backlash and I fully expect Alexa to still hold the belt until then, where can I get a stockpile of iridescent "A" letters so I can make an "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS ALEXA" sign?

hi i like you now :3:

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
They should add Ellsworth to Roman vs Undertaker.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

dromal phrenia posted:

hi i like you now :3:

:alexa::respek::alexa:

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

CarlCX posted:

I think for the wrestlers who don't have an active storyline everyone should just get to randomly shuffle gimmicks. Ellsworth can be Lana for a week and Drew Gulak can be Ellsworth instead.

Breezango trading places with Beauty and the Manbeast.... you might be on to something here.

Breeze: I GOT DOGS, I NEED THIS JOB!

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Just give Carmella a stinger entrance where the big riff hits and then it goes silent. That will signal the crowd to react.

Then she can walk out in silence. It's all good. I'll cheer.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Her music is funny and I like it and her.

i didn't love her on nXt but as soon as she came to Smackdown she started assaulting Nikki Bella constantly and has only gotten more fun since then :)

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Hey DG I just wanted to point out that SD Live postin' makes us buddies even though we disagree much of the rest of the time. Truly that is the magic of the A-Show.

Alexa continuing to talk poo poo even after getting burned is the greatest. She is a perfect heel.

HOW DARE YOU!

Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP

Pinwiz11 posted:

Do you not have an arts and crafts store in your area?

TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD

Pinwiz11 posted:

You need to make a giant :alexa: sign. You would then be my hero for life.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

haha Chrisley has to sculpt a naked woman, I wonder how many times he vomited in filming.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kuroyama posted:

RUDE!

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Rhonne posted:

They should add Ellsworth to Roman vs Undertaker.

Let Ellsworth retire Taker!

edit: let Ellsworth become the Taker

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
I wish I too could be just friends with Carmella.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
dear white people: please stop saying "holla holla" even when paying tribute to teddy long, thanks in advance

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Eltoasto posted:

haha Chrisley has to sculpt a naked woman, I wonder how many times he vomited in filming.

i don't think gay men are disgusted by naked women, they just don't want to gently caress naked women

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

Kuroyama posted:

Yes, but that's a lot of "A". I'll need to decide on a design first. Who says Geometry/Trig doesn't come in handy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
LETS MAKE IT A TAG MATCH PLAYAAAAAAA

• Locked thread