Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

i don't understand how all these women can have a match and not get distracted by the hog being mere feet from them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Soothing Vapors posted:

dear white people: please stop saying "holla holla" even when paying tribute to teddy long, thanks in advance

on behalf of white people, we will do whatever we want to, whenever we want to

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I saw a gay man brush a woman's side on the bus once and he caught on fire.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

dromal phrenia posted:

on behalf of white people, we will do whatever we want to, whenever we want to

sad but true

TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD

dromal phrenia posted:

i don't think gay men are disgusted by naked women, they just don't want to gently caress naked women

I heard they shriek wildly and turn into dust if they lock eyes with a vagina.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Stale Saltines posted:

i don't understand how all these women can have a match and not get distracted by the hog being mere feet from them

please be nice to becky

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

alexa screams constantly in matches and it cracks me the gently caress up

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Eltoasto posted:

haha Chrisley has to sculpt a naked woman, I wonder how many times he vomited in filming.

Having seen behind the scenes footage of him for work he probably made a shitload of sexual jokes about it actually.

Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP

dromal phrenia posted:

i don't think gay men are disgusted by naked women, they just don't want to gently caress naked women

You have to register a 7 on the Kinsey scale to vomit at the sight of the opposite sex. Chrisley's probably a 5 tops.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Shima Honnou posted:

Having seen behind the scenes footage of him for work he probably made a shitload of sexual jokes about it actually.

Put the title on Chrisley.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Somehow Becky teaming with Mickey is even sadder than the time she teamed with Sasha. Poor girl needs friends...

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Eltoasto posted:

haha Chrisley has to sculpt a naked woman, I wonder how many times he vomited in filming.

Figure sketching and sculpting isn't about getting your horn on for several hours on a naked person whose limbs are cramping. In fact jerking it in the studio is frowned on.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

The women are getting three segments?

TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD
Nattie :chanpop:

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

dromal phrenia posted:

alexa screams constantly in matches and it cracks me the gently caress up

With her it's so much in keeping with her character. With Kelly Kelly it annoyed me so much. I swear she'd yell constantly in her matches.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
What in god's name Natalya

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
I've also watched him spend no less than 4 minutes ribbing a (female) producer for getting her bone on. It was also weirdly racist since she was black dating a white guy from what I could gather.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Kuroyama posted:

You have to register a 7 on the Kinsey scale to vomit at the sight of the opposite sex. Chrisley's probably a 5 tops.

need to be a 7, huh? good thing i'm a.... 6.9 :grin:

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
I can't get over how Natalya manages to come up with worse and worse hair every week.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Soothing Vapors posted:

dear white people: please stop saying "holla holla" even when paying tribute to teddy long, thanks in advance

never

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
"I'd like to touch her coochie I tell you. I would touch her coochie and penis and boobs wait I mean not penis I wouldn't touch her penis." - Chrisley the last time I was on the phone with him and we were talking about hot ladies

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Oh god its insane thicc cat lady.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Pretty sure that elephant I just saw for Pistachios is voiced by John Cena.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Figure sketching and sculpting isn't about getting your horn on for several hours on a naked person whose limbs are cramping. In fact jerking it in the studio is frowned on.

this depends on how cute you are and how good your dick is. i can jerk it basically anywhere

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
God drat Nattie.

bartok
May 10, 2006

Eltoasto posted:

Wait am I suppose to vomit whenever I see a penis that isn't my own?

Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP

Blaise330 posted:

Somehow Becky teaming with Mickey is even sadder than the time she teamed with Sasha. Poor girl needs friends...

Who wants to be a friend of someone with Becky's sense of humor?

TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD

Push El Burrito posted:

"I'd like to touch her coochie I tell you. I would touch her coochie and penis and boobs wait I mean not penis I wouldn't touch her penis." - Chrisley the last time I was on the phone with him and we were talking about hot ladies

https://twitter.com/sortabad/status/496515716926156800?lang=en-gb

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
I wish I still had the last video of Chrisley I worked on some of the quotes were choice lol

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Soothing Vapors posted:

please be nice to becky

THATS NOT VERY NICE!

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Pretty racist they couldn't even pronounce Maryse's name.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

quick ask her about tupawz

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

:eyepop:

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

I hear it too.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Wow that's pretty incredible that Natalya hasn't won a women's championship. She's a good wrestler.

Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP

bartok posted:

Wait am I suppose to vomit whenever I see a penis that isn't my own?

At -1 you vomit at the sight of other penises that aren't your own. At -2 you vomit at the sight of your own penis.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

honestly surprised they let Ellsworth do even that much

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

ellsworth's powerful trip

hahahahahah natalya immediately goes for becky, everybody in the world loves to hit becky

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
GLOWING LIKE HELL RIGHT NOW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Kuroyama posted:

At -1 you vomit at the sight of other penises that aren't your own. At -2 you vomit at the sight of your own penis.

Can I take a -3 point to vomit at the thought of penis?

• Locked thread