Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Somehow Becky teaming with Mickey is even sadder than the time she teamed with Sasha. Poor girl needs friends...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Oh god its insane thicc cat lady.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

bartok posted:

Can someone in NXT drop a title and not have a rematch at the next Takeover? Is that allowed?

Won't need to worry about that with Asuka. She'd actually have to drop the belt first.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

CarlCX posted:

Not that it's not funny but given that the past hour was one kind-of match, an interview segment and this I feel terrible for the crowd

Last year there was no go home smackdown and the raw main event was ambrose vs erick rowan. They don't want anyone injured.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

cronox2 posted:

The best build to a lovely match since Starcade '97.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
If only there was a real AJ Styles match and the tag team division wasn't dead I'd say Smackdown more than pulled their share of the work preparing for mania. Actually I can still say that but just because the other side of the share is RAW.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Brandon Scott may be the most boring wrestler name of all time.

If it's his real name, it's also the most boring real name of all time.

• Locked thread