Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

WEEK OF WRESTLING *clap clap clapclapclap*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

what is her outfit

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

this is beautiful

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

:lol:

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

CarlCX posted:

like, cena and nikki have to win this match, but it's going to bum me the gently caress out when miz continues to put in work like this while cena goes off to make movies

miz needs a world title run this year, he's too goddamn great to ignore

Miz is a fabulous worker and has been underrated most of his career. Occasionally he needs to step it up in the ring, but running his mouth is a great thing.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I love it when I suddenly care about a match :3:

can the rock last minute ref this match because lol

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

can we just get Cena vs Miz on the mic for a while

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

makoto20 posted:

This is why I hate John Cena. Condescending, preachy rear end in a top hat.

Remind yourself that he's 0-1 against the Miz at Wrestlemania and it gets a whole new angle

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Haha it wasn't on the side of your face you overdramatic baby. And you went "owwie" for like ten minutes before you slowly dragged yourself up and hurried to the end of the match so you could go get it kissied better.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

sportsgenius86 posted:

I hope he proposes and says "why don't we get married tomorrow night on Raw" and then Breezango ties Nikki up backstage and Tyler tries to marry John

Why do you want me to accidentally hurt myself marking out again

I mean my god I've been around long enough, you know the stupider the plot poo poo the more I get excited about it.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Oh my god I cared for so long then Nikki opened her mouth.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Supreme Allah posted:

if that was the worst thing he's fought through then he shouldn't of mentioned it

I agree. Especially not on a show run by DB for gently caress's sake. Though I don't think it -is-. If I remember correctly he had a pretty hosed few discs in his back that needed to be fixed for like three years. Or his neck. Somethin.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Smurfs are not dragons

They could be if you eat enough smurfs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

:3: He's just so happy

• Locked thread