Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

YAY NIKKI BREEZE!

YAY PARADE OF JOBBERS!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

I find funnier than I should that Tyler's offer to enter the Women's Championship match was countered with "You can participate in Jobbermania if you want.".

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

More Total Bellas lost episode ahead!

Why is Al Roker the ring announcer for that match?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

"Nikki, my darling light of my life THAT IS THE WRONG CARD"

Maryse looks eerily similar to Nikki. :stare:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I would buy WWE Network if they ever made this into a series.

e- You know what, I'm too lazy to even sign up for the 30 day free trial because I really don't want the network, so I'll up the game and :toxx: that.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 01:55 on Mar 29, 2017

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

It's even a cliffhanger. :suspense:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Miz portraying Cena's stiffness is just the icing on the cake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

BAH GAWD THAT'S NOT CENA AND NIKKI AT ALL. :vince:

• Locked thread