Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

To be fair, seeing Shane McMahon in a ring absolutely does fill me with dread

Mostly it's because I'm waiting for the inevitable self-inflicted botch that finally sends his brain squirting forth from his head like a hard-boiled egg popping out of its shell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

eljackass posted:

I wasn't paying full attention but did either one sign the contract?

AJ did. I assume Shane will sign it later by elbow-dropping onto it through a flaming table covered in nails, fluorescent light tubes, and electrified razor wire

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Rhonne posted:

They should add Ellsworth to Roman vs Undertaker.

Let Ellsworth retire Taker!

edit: let Ellsworth become the Taker

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Pinwiz11 posted:

Yes, but that's a lot of "A". I'll need to decide on a design first. Who says Geometry/Trig doesn't come in handy?

If you're willing to get a teeny bit mechanical, you might try making something like a disk of As that scroll endlessly past a window between the Y and the S. Hardest part would be the bit it revolves around, but if you're off to the craft store anyway, you can probably find some of those little thingies with the bendy metal flanges that hold together hole-punched pages

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Push El Burrito posted:

Wow I can't believe that happened on Total Bellas!

Daniel Bryan looks so much taller on Smackdown! I wonder how they maintain the illusion

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

DoctorGonzo posted:

I hope Vince gives the company to the Mizzez. gently caress Stephanie and her husband.

I approve of this hypothetical even as I mourn its impossibility

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Soothing Vapors posted:

I'm the guy giving Miz a standing ovation for that

Hey, so am I! Fancy meeting you here. Also, good god drat, the Miz is masterful

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Cena gonna strip!!!!

finally, an indisputable Best Smackdown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Abroham Lincoln posted:

you know what that means

that he may want to consider getting some of those clear aligners for his teeth?

• Locked thread