Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

This needs to be its own show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Oh thank god Cena out here with some red pill truths.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I hope Cena doesn't propose and instead cuts a promo about how marriage is an outdated institution and he doesn't need a contract to prove his love.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

dromal phrenia posted:

Cena needed like a 40 page contract just for Nikki to live with him

Then he'll get down on one knee and ask for a pre-nup. And then won't propose.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I don't feel like Miz and Maryse are the faces, they did just attack a man's entire life, but Nikki and Cena's "MY MAN WILL KICK YOUR rear end" reminds me of white trash junkies who have to fight at any slight.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I thought Dolph killed himself

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

If Bray is going to be full of weird supernatural poo poo then they need to loving commit to it. Either Bray is a crazy swamp dude with a cult or he has magic. If he has magic you gotta get some of that weird poo poo in the ring. If he's a weird dude with a cult than that cult needs to be in the ring. Get Lucha Underground weird with it, stop getting to the edge and then pulling back.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

The cranky woof

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Dean has more magic powers than Bray.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

It just felt weird. This is a fued where someone got crushed with a forklift and they have the final interviews before the fight be that. I don't think it is Dean's fault, his delivery was fine. It was really bad writing.

• Locked thread