Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian
welcome to the home of the Smackdown LIVE collage, Alexa avatar acceptance, and the AJ community, The Smackdown LIVE thread!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

if i was as good at flat ironing my hair as AJ is, I would have a hell of an ego too.

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

i love promos that are essentially telling another wrestler what's happened in the past few weeks like a bed time story.

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

imagine the alternate universe where it's enzo and mojo as the realest guys

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

it's gonna be awesome when harper wins the king of the ring and becomes Duke Harper.

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

I really hope there's a big Jan Ross memorial at the Hall of Fame, only explanation why they haven't had anything on Raw or Smackdown this week.

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

harper is way, way thinner in the midsection than I thought he'd be. the man is full of mysteries!!!

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

shave his head, shave his head, shave his hea

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

what the gently caress is this god of war horseshit, because i love it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013