Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Selling Shane as a serious wrestling competitor is still the most baffling thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

pitbull, the international icon of "hello; I am Pitbull"

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Writer Cath posted:

The Ravishing Russian, James Ellsworth!

Wait. Wait, something's gone terribly wrong.

I think for the wrestlers who don't have an active storyline everyone should just get to randomly shuffle gimmicks. Ellsworth can be Lana for a week and Drew Gulak can be Ellsworth instead.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

I am legitimately confused by the decision to make this happen on the go-home show

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Not that it's not funny but given that the past hour was one kind-of match, an interview segment and this I feel terrible for the crowd

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

like, cena and nikki have to win this match, but it's going to bum me the gently caress out when miz continues to put in work like this while cena goes off to make movies

miz needs a world title run this year, he's too goddamn great to ignore

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

WHEN YOU YOURSELF ARE MADE OF CARBON???

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

is john cena telling a woman she is inferior for making a choice about her profession

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Cena is one of the best ever at cutting promos and I also absolutely hate his goddamn promos

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Like, his delivery and intensity are a model that everyone should be learning from but he cuts promos the way Hulk Hogan wrestles matches

He's always right, his opponents are only as much of a threat as he deems them worthy of being, and because he's John Cena, he gets to break the promo rules everyone else abides by and be the coolest and best

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

you gotta love mojo rawley

as a member of the wwe universe, you are morally obligated to love mojo rawley

by subscribing to the wwe network you have signed an EULA legally requiring you to love mojo rawley

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

wait, does the triple h match have its own metallica song

is he moving onto another metal band to try to be best friends with now that lemmy is dead

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

sure

whatever

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Alicia Fox is too good for this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

I don't know why but it only just occurred to me that this is probably the blow-off match for this feud

Edit: or maybe not!

i'm still afraid you're actually right

• Locked thread