Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

mojo doesn't do his hilarious seated axe-handle anymore :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

LUKE HARPER :neckbeard:

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Bill Goldberg posted:

my friends bought one of those vintage lightbulbs for their basement and it came in a really fancy box and i laughed at them

edison bulbs can look cool but yeah they are a little... becky lynch-ey

and you can get them for cheap so i dont know why some people spend a fortune on them

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

please do not tell me about RAW brand matches on this, the A-Show, Smackdown Live!

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

i almost forgot how much JBL loves to suck Taker's dick

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

naomi being a surprise today instead of a surprise on sunday gives me a little bit of hope that Alexa still might retain at WM

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

face harper doesn't have a dirty shirt :eng101:

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

i am happy every time people cheer for harper :shobon:

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

i cant wait for boss baby!!!!!!!!!!

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

wait is this a title match? no, right?

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

ChuckDeNomolos posted:

harper is way, way thinner in the midsection than I thought he'd be. the man is full of mysteries!!!

harper took a shower and lost like 40lbs of dirt

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

it is so fun to watch harper wrestle

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

that match was short but really fun and made me want a big long blood feud with these two

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

wait is randy ALSO going to bathe in her ashes?

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Everyone on SmackDown Live! and in this thread is Cool, Strong, and also My Friend

same, except for dolph ziggler

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

lmfao what is happening

bray: Making up poo poo is MY gimmick randy, YOU CANT JUST SAY WHATEVER

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

im watching 205 live but im not sure i care about normal wrestling after randy used a magic totem on bray's ghost mom

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

aww REAL daniel bryan and not MIZ daniel bryan? :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

hahahah everyone agreeing that a handshake is a stupid idea in the feud where AJ assaulted shane and put him through a car window

• Locked thread