Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BWV
Feb 24, 2005

It's never too early for yard chat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Bill Goldberg posted:

"the yard" is what i call my penis because it looks like three very small feet attached to each other sequentially

more like the ultimate shriv ride

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Is Shane doing a Cena promo

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Roman spearing Pitbull would erase 3 years of bad booking

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

hahahahaah push these guys to the moon

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Miz is so loving good

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

parody WWE is so good

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

dying. this is amazing

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

I could watch this for the rest of my life

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

A question for the commercial:
Is Garamond too weird a font for a cover letter. I really like how it reads but I don't wanna be called a wierdo. Also, is it better to have spaces between paragraphs at 11 font or no spaces at 12.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

best promo

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

The Miz and Maryse should induct themselves into the HoF as John and Nikki

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

I'm a mark and I think John Cena is fake news

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Cena just admitted the house rules are real

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

One of Nikki's best promos IMO

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Miz and Maryse are the faces

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

The Miz and Maryse are the best because when I heard about this match I thought it would be a dumb and colossal waste of time. And now its 5 days away and I'm actually going to be upset if they lose.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

TERRIBLE SHITLORD posted:

I have a strong feeling things will not go their way :(

yea i know, which makes me an even dumber mark for getting so invested. but still, those two have such a good thing going.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

young boy tom was hoping JBL would give him a little taste of that potty mouth

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

BWV posted:

It's never too early for yard chat

told you there'd be yard talk

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Supreme Allah posted:

Bray's title reign has been a real dissapionting zilch if he actually drops it at WM

hard to tell he's even the champ right now

I agree but i think that's less on him and more about building to Orton. Champs are only as good as their rivals and Orton randomly lighting poo poo on fire and being out of the ring has been pretty lame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

who else is just watching this to kill time before the next Nikki Bella pipe bomb?

• Locked thread