Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Shima Honnou posted:

James Ellsworth was given $20 to job a match and now he's making bank and eating Carmella's gum.

and they say the American Dream isn't alive anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
dear white people: please stop saying "holla holla" even when paying tribute to teddy long, thanks in advance

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

dromal phrenia posted:

on behalf of white people, we will do whatever we want to, whenever we want to

sad but true

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Stale Saltines posted:

i don't understand how all these women can have a match and not get distracted by the hog being mere feet from them

please be nice to becky

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Pretty sure that elephant I just saw for Pistachios is voiced by John Cena.

:eyepop:

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

honestly surprised they let Ellsworth do even that much

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

legit marking for Naomi, wtf has my life become

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

what

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

lol they have to blur out the WWF logo?

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

I will not!!!!!

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

its true :negative:

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

this is the best thing WWE has ever done

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

that got dark

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

I'm the guy giving Miz a standing ovation for that

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

wasnt Maryse a champion at least twice

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

lmao that vein on Cena's extremely natty chest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Luke Harper is Cool, and Good

• Locked thread