Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

I like this game, it owns, Atsuki owns, and the characters own. The translation is bad though. Real bad. I legit had a hard time telling whether one character was a guy or girl since it kept switching pronouns for her.

The concept is really well done and IMO it can create atmosphere really, really well. But yeah even with a proper translation its mechanics are super jank.

EDIT: Though people who call this plot "unfocused" are sort of missing the point of the game IMO

quote:

Furthermore, how is that the only thing they know about their target?

Prob from his Shinen.

I can basically use that sentence to explain everything in the game though :v:

Seraphic Neoman fucked around with this message at 07:15 on Mar 29, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

StrixNebulosa posted:

To be the world's worst person, is there any chance you or a mod could change the title of the thread into a grammatically correct one? Lets exterminate -> Let's exterminate.

It bothers me every time I see it in my bookmarks. :(

actually he did it to be consistent with how the game presents grammar so working as intended

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

You might wanna show off more parts of the game before people can really say one way or the other. Though given that diagram, I can certainly see which characters line up with each category.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

I think what they meant to say is that Atsuki doesn't have dreams, just nightmarish flashbacks. 'Course who the gently caress knows what the game is trying to say there.

I will give the game credit for doing this obligatory intro sequence in an interesting way. We already got some intrigue with Yayoi.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Rui is a great character, she might be my favorite in the game.

It's okay if the game doesn't front-load all the info. It has pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeentyyyyyyyyyyyyy of time to do so :suicide:

Anyway let's see what Takuya's angry about.

• Locked thread