Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dogbutt
Nov 26, 2011

Look at my face.
I was thinking about LPing this game (and did like just the intro at that) a few years ago. I really like this game for the reasons you listed out as well, and one of the characters in particular is still very memorable to me. I remember staying up late in the night playing this game, not affected by it at all, but after a few years and trying to do it again I got a little too creeped out. Also I always played with the sound off.

Thank you for doing this! I really appreciate that someone would tackle this game as it is near and dear to my heart, and I hope you see it to the end. I'm rooting you on!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread