Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Ohhhhhhhh, I've heard about this game and how bad it is. I read a bit of Dragonatrix's earlier LP, as well. Never seen the ending, though.

For the vision/Sigma stuff, does the color of certain words have any meaning? Or is it just to highlight words?

And given the words/VA difference, is the story better if you close your eyes and just listen to the voice acting (with the better script)?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
That white-suited guy is a few steps away from a Linken Park song.

Also, the Strange Boy shinen is about Atsuki, right?

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!

marshmallow creep posted:

Honestly the idea of playing a psychic who roots around in people's brains and makes them better has some promise as a story and a gameplay cycle, and especially if we have/had a rival who makes people worse but thinks he's doing the right thing there could be some good dramatic tension, but whatever the actual plot is I am not sure I am into it yet.

...I think you just gave me an idea for a short story. Thanks.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Hey, wait....

If the devs for this are down the toilet, that could mean that the license for this is up for grabs. Maybe someone (A dedicated fan, an experience VN writer, or even an anime company) could take it and improve it?

What are Worms (from the post-Shinen breakdown screen)? There's EXP, is there a leveling system in the game?

• Locked thread