Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

soggybagel posted:

Anyone have video of Zach Parise. Said he took a really bad high stick from Tom Wilson.

https://twitter.com/carabahniuk/status/846883064672387074

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

grack posted:

Has anyone mentioned that Tom Wilson is an idiot? It bears mentioning again.

Me. I've mentioned it before.

Wilson also got his face smashed in by Chris Stewart so it wasn't all bad.

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Levitate posted:

I'm also really tired of Lundqvist sucking. At this rate they need to start Raanta if they want to win a game in the playoffs

You know I haven't had a great day but comments like these make me think everything is going to be okay.

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Matt Zerella posted:

Sorry you had a bad day dude.

Thank you friend. You are quite the fan for watching a 10:30PM game that literally has no impact on your favorite team's playoff situation.

• Locked thread