Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

I was beaten for the GDT by seconds the other day, so we'll use this title again because you'll hear that weird marketing line if you watch the FSO broadcast of BUF/CBJ.

Sabres have played the CBJ tough in the other two meetings. :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Duke Chin posted:

I don't get the thread title but whatever i'll post in here hooray bruins they scored a goal at home

I explained it in the OP. It's a Central Ohio car dealership that goes out of their way to advertise themselves like this during CBJ games:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kl4h6XaEwYc

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: Kyle Quincey :siren:

Side note: Kyle Quincey has not been poo poo in Columbus.

Stretch Marx posted:

AirFrance just had a commercial on TSN?

It's not as weird as board ads for Air Canada in Raleigh or Turkish Airlines in DC.

I think there are even Etihad ads on the boards somewhere.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: ATKINSNIPE :siren:

Stretch Marx posted:

I never really thought about it but I think I have seen Turkish Airlines commercials a few times as well.

There's a four-way war between Emirates, Etihad, Qatar Airways, and Turkish Airlines for your North America to the Middle East and points further East business.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Dear Jackets: Please do not play this second period as you did the last game against Buffalo in which you shat yourselves.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Through 45 minutes, Sam Reinhart has :00 ice time. :wtc:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Holy poo poo, that still went on net in spite of Kane losing it.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: SAAD :siren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Duke Chin posted:

Backes ENG to seal it

I'm borrowing this right now because I laughed so hard.

Bob's GAA was 1.99 coming into tonight and is going to go down. :stare:

• Locked thread