Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME
you know I'm getting kinda fuckin tired of watching the Rangers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

I'm also really tired of Lundqvist sucking. At this rate they need to start Raanta if they want to win a game in the playoffs

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

Matt Zerella posted:

Jeff was really loving dumb for not trading Grabner at the deadline.

there isn't aGM in this league that would have traded him

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

Matt Zerella posted:

They're one and done anyway this year so nothing matters :D

they're not even one

there's no loving way they're going to beat Montreal or Ottawa

they play way too sloppy and the coaches aren't doing a good enough job making the forwards accountable for the dumbass bullshit they pull almost every shift

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

Matt Zerella posted:

I meant one win. It's late, ok?

Fair!

I'm just bitchy about watching the forwards make the same dumb low percentage plays and hang everyone out to dry by selling out on the transition and then leave the puck behind and Lundqvist needs to make some loving saves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

see how do you allow a guy to stand there in the slot and have enough time to receive a pass and shoot it, and then also leave a guy alone in front of your goalie

• Locked thread