Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Action Serious
Feb 2, 2009

Barry posted:

Is there an opening band on this tour?

Detroit shows had a DJ for both I think. Doors were at 7 both nights, Friday LCD came on at 9 and Saturday 9:15, I came late to skip the opener and expensive beer prices both nights.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Action Serious
Feb 2, 2009

Gravitee posted:

Where were you sitting/standing? I was there too.

We kept getting told to go further and further back by ushers which was extremely annoying when people were standing in aisles with us and would immediately return after pretending to move after a few minutes.

Friday night was worse because we were standing behind the last row of the lower bowl in the aisle because the ramps going toward the back were jam packed and an usher told us to move up to the balcony because “the main floor is full” which pissed me off because we paid $150 (after fees and poo poo) to be in that part.

Although we also got snapped at by a woman on Saturday because we found a few empty seats and squeezed into a row and she was sitting behind us and didn’t want to stand.

• Locked thread