Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Playoffs are no big deal,
don't have a crap attack.

Gravitee posted:

Also, if you bought tickets to one of their upcoming shows, you also get a copy of the album when it comes out next week. Or maybe that's just here in Michigan, I dunno. I converted my husband into a fan and he wants to see them again!

I bought two tickets, so I took the $19.99 vinyl option, and sent the other offer to my fiancee so that she can get the CD.

However, I got an e-mail from Livenation about them not being able to process my payment. I called my credit card company and there was no issue with the card. So I called Livenation with the number from the e-mail, and it turns out they sent the e-mail in error to a bunch of people. The person on the phone already knew what I was talking about before I could finish what I was saying. It was strange. I guess I am posting this just in case other people got the same e-mail.

I am not sure when to expect the vinyl copy of the album.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Playoffs are no big deal,
don't have a crap attack.
I am going to be seeing them in a few weeks, and I am starting to get nervous I won't get to see "How Do You Sleep?" live.

• Locked thread